Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

All the main heroines except Miyako are translated. Miyako should be done at the end of June.

Nope, but I definitely just squealed with joy when I read it.

Thanks a lot, then im going to start playing it when i finish Hoshimemo

Salmon

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/news/2014-05-14/konami-makes-nisekoi-game-for-ps-vita-this-fall

u know bout this?

Yes u should...ply Maji n maji S....although its partial

Thats not fair Japan, i want to play that to, i guess im gonna learn japanese already, i only learned Hiragana and because i was bored (tough its impressive how much it help)

Nisekoi for Ps Vita? Oh well now I am excited!

Manly thread for men! *Flex* huaaaaa. Although i'm probably the shortest person around, i'm like 5''6/7. People always think I look about 17. Forever getting ID'd to buy 18 games. D:

Not using the metric system covers you in shame anyway, so it's alright ;o

SAO got NA release....lots of localized Japanese game this year~~~~~ now i hope Golden time will be on of em!!!

SAO got a NA release for obvious reasons, don't get your hopes up, we won't see any japanese games outside of Japan : p 

SAO got NA release....lots of localized Japanese game this year~~~~~ now i hope Golden time will be on of em!!!

I really doubt that, it would be a game with only 2 posible heroines, Koko and his Childhood friend, i cant think right now in any other

Not using the metric system covers you in shame anyway, so it's alright ;o 

Toplel

What about dating the Tea Drinking club? lel.

I would play that route

Holy s°° i gotta learn Japanese, but i cant even imagine those 20 endings, Koko ge, be, ne, Childhood friend ge, be, ne. A comic route with 2D-kun, another route about himself recovering his memories, another comic route with Maruo and what else?

Holy s°° i gotta learn Japanese, but i cant even imagine those 20 endings, Koko ge, be, ne, Childhood friend ge, be, ne. A comic route with 2D-kun, another route about himself recovering his memories, another comic route with Maruo and what else?

a lot....u should play Toradora port...n u will know..

both of em are had the same author.

WOAH HOLD UP THERE SONNY :P

We use both the Metric and Imperial ;D

Shame on you for not being open minded to Imperial-ness ;D

Open-mindedness to the Imperial system is what has caused so much international trouble xD 

Europe should not only not teach it, but also forbid it! Such a dumb system =X

Like the British, weighting in stones.

Open-mindedness to the Imperial system is what has caused so much international trouble xD 

Europe should not only not teach it, but also forbid it! Such a dumb system =X

Like the British, weighting in stones.

What kind of propaganda is this? ;D

Nah, personally I am actually more familiar with the Metric System seeing as I still can't understand things in Imperial like Furlong and shit, i'm absolutely terrible at converting things mathematically. :x

And very few people around here still use Imperial, you only really find it more towards London that it's more common.

Whats that, getting too touchy feely?  Lemme fix that right quick.

elfen_lied-764336.jpg

There you go.  How a manly thread should look.  Covered in blood with its victims lying about.

I would like if it hadn't been Elfen Lied. Fuck Elfen Lied.

Thanks a lot, then im going to start playing it when i finish Hoshimemo

Thats not fair Japan, i want to play that to, i guess im gonna learn japanese already, i only learned Hiragana and because i was bored (tough its impressive how much it help)

You have Alucard in your sig. I like you.

Women friends are super supportive. Men friends are super "Suck it up, pussy".

How very much untrue! Male friends are way more supportive and actually offer help. Women friends are supportive as long as they are in a supportive mood, and can't understand the way men face their problems!

Hm, gotta see "Golden Time". And more good news:

http://gematsu.com/2014/05/sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-coming-europe-july

I'm happy))

My amount if "ew ew ew" is inconmensurable D: