Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I slept at 2, which is around 5 AM there and your skype was still on. Well enjoy your day off with your usagi.

call her Amane hehe. oh my skype will always On....24/7 except if my inet being a fukin wombat n it will on n off....

told u i rarely turn off my desktop n surface. Be ready for any important email.

ur goin to uh...course??? i forgot lol.....

Is there anything you haven't talked about yet?

Even with all of the strange and outlandish topics we got into today I don't think that we actually ever got into a Vore discussion. Now that is a fetish that I can't even begin to comprehend.

Even with all of the strange and outlandish topics we got into today I don't think that we actually ever got into a Vore discussion. Now that is a fetish that I can't even begin to comprehend.

vore huh.......i saw of a lot of cannibals n read in inet(yes cuz im bored).....but sexual orientation of vore seems intresting....

I prefer seein vore rather  thn bugs IMO.

Sudden quietness......

8Clbp.gif

Well I was busy trying to troll Akkisblade a bit with a random Vore post, but was unable to find anything suitable. :(

Other than that, the Vore scenes were probably the only scenes that I skipped immediately in MGQ.

ehhh i thought we r talkin bout real vore hahahaha anyway..

im bored...no vns...tired of farmin in ffx....bored to death playin lol....

sitting on the couch while watchin news n grooming my bunny......sigh~~~~

Well I was busy trying to troll Akkisblade a bit with a random Vore post, but was unable to find anything suitable. :(

Other than that, the Vore scenes were probably the only scenes that I skipped immediately in MGQ.

I´ve seen some Vore before and it's not something I'd like to do again.

Akki's fine.