Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

It's PS3 exclusive because the XBox isn't popular at all in Japan. They all use playstation over there.

And on the topic of flat versus a good "plot", I prefer somewhere in the middle, personally.

I guess they going from the start that everyone haz a ps3?

But seriously buying a console because of a single game is lame.

Dont think that game will make much money for them(who am i kidding ofc they will) :lol:

Yeah... I can understand P5 not being for PS4 since they started doing the game before it got released and everything, but no Vita!? Wtf ATLUS...

It's PS3 exclusive because the XBox isn't popular at all in Japan. They all use playstation over there.

And on the topic of flat versus a good "plot", I prefer somewhere in the middle, personally.

Yes, but PS3 is, right now, the worst option for a Play Station game. Noone is talking about the Xbox. I'm talking about PSVita and PS4.

Having this 2 platforms, specially the Vita, which has proved to be an amazinf platform for the Persona games, and deciding to completely ignore them and make it an exclusive of a dying console... well, it's dumb to say the least of it.

Yeah... I can understand P5 not being for PS4 since they started doing the game before it got released and everything, but no Vita!? Wtf ATLUS...

Yes, but PS3 is, right now, the worst option for a Play Station game. Noone is talking about the Xbox. I'm talking about PSVita and PS4.

Having this 2 platforms, specially the Vita, which has proved to be an amazinf platform for the Persona games, and deciding to completely ignore them and make it an exclusive of a dying console... well, it's dumb to say the least of it.

A dying console?This is a dying console or a dead console wathever :P

nintendo-game-boy-advance.jpg

A dying console?This is a dying console or a dead console wathever :P

nintendo-game-boy-advance.jpg

The games for the PS3 will slowly become fewer and fewer, and then stop. Companies making new games will try to make them either PS4 exclusive, or PS4 and PS3. The new projects Sony is working on (Gaiden, the games cloud, etc) will be for PS4 and PSVita, etc.

PS3 was already very cheap right now, so even with the release of the PS4 its price has barely changed, meaning there's not going to be any real surge in people buying it or anything.

PS3 is a dying console alright : p

p5 goin to use a new internal engine.Maybe its not compatible with vita????

n they goin to use life-sized characters...hm....sounds awesome???

I don't get this gif. is she sneezing? laughing? why did breasts make you sneeze? or laugh?

i found your gif is funny.....lol...a lady behind me is laughing too....she must think im a pervert.........

wht a nice side dish.....sandwich+oppai is a perfect breakfast.

i found your gif is funny.....lol...a lady behind me is laughing too....she must think im a pervert.........

He's laughing at the foolishness of wishing for 2 lumps of meat that will be touching the ground ;D

Zzz...One day.. I'll have those two melons.. Zzz

What i'm referencing

tumblr_n589exp2M41syhpguo1_1280.jpg

lol good thing I chose the gif with clothes then, otherwise the lady behind you might have thought even worse about you

lol good thing I chose the gif with clothes then, otherwise the lady behind you might have thought even worse about you

lucky i'm not in Melbourne atm lol.......well she just laugh n say mornin to me, with an angelic smile~~~~~~