Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

wow thanks for replying eveyone! I left most of the nukige I've played off the list since I was asking about moege. For me, Moege is for when I want that warm fuzzy loved feeling, and nukige is for when I want fetish stuff like rape/tentacles/gender-swap/etc

Kirakira

Dacapo 1/2

Kotori love

Yumekui

Yoriruri

Koisen

Yosuga no sora

Comyu

A profile

Sharin

Canvas 2

Edelweiss

Otoboku

Need more??

Kirakira 

just downloaded this :)

Dacapo 1/2

I've already played Da capo 1 a little bit but I've sort of stalled since the routes I want to play are all locked untill i force my way through routes I don't really care about

Kotori love

Not interested

Yumekui

can I get a vndb link for this since the only vn i could find was all about rape and sexual slavery, which isnt really moege stuff

Yoriruri

I tried looking around the translators site but, how mane/which routes are translated?

Koisen

Never heard of this, vndb link?

Yosuga no sora

I watched the anime adaptation of this, Is it still worth playing?

Comyu

Already played and in my list 

A profile

the "Heroine with sexual experience" tag on vndb is putting me off playing this

Sharin

already played

Canvas 2

I watched the anime to this, would you still recommend it?

Edelweiss

see below

Otoboku

effeminate main characters piss me off

Edelweiss is very good. I've never seen a VN that described love (and the way the mind works while in love) as well as this one. A lot of the story doesn't make any sense and it feels like it was pulled out of someone's ass (the alchemy aspects/rules/procedures were made up on the fly, it seems, and vary story to story). The 3 male sidekicks are annoying as all hell. But, it's still worth a go

... Anyway, the original Mangagamer translation is Engrish. It is really, really bad. The story goes that Mangagamer got the original translation from the publisher and they didn't do it themselves. Mangagamer went back and re-translated it (You can find this called Edelweiss 2.0) but I was never able to find a copy of it. I was done with 3 routes before I even figured out there was a better version. But all the links were dead. Maybe you'll have better luck. I still thought it was good enough to finish all the routes in Engrish.

I've been on the fence about continueing this. I played about an hour or so into it before and the sidekicks kinda got on my nerves. Also how dere do the heroines end up going because I can put up with a certain amount of withering scorn on the lead up to some good deredere but past a certain point, having all of the heroines honestly believe you are perverted scum just turns me off of a game

Kono Oozora ni Tsubasa wo Hirogete, AKA konosora. The translation is shaky at times, but other than that this is one of the best VN's I've ever played.

I played this and stopped in the middle of Ageha's route because it got irritating. From what I've heard Kotori's route is pretty much one of the only good routes in this game (which is a shame because Ageha is ridiculously hot and her personality is one of my favorite heroine types). would you still recommend reinstalling the game and playing through Kotori's route?

Cross Channel (It has a strange route structure, but just go with it it. One of my top-rated VNs)

this is darker than what I'm looking for, though I have heard it's good

Gimai - Hitomi (this focuses on psuedo-incest and rapey stuff)

not moege

Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star- (another top-rated VN. the white haired girl in the header of this web page is from this VN)

already played and enjoyed this :)

Shukketsubo ~Senaka no Oetsu~ (you play a teacher that manipulates students into sex, rapey)

not moege

Tick! Tack! (Sidestory of Shuffle!)

I'vew thought about playing this but.. idk, I wasn't that into shuffle. It was okay but...

Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative (You play a guy that suddenly turns into a girl. This one is amusing)

Already played this game as well as all three original X-change games. Good fap material but not really what I'm looking for

School Days HD - hell yeah - this VN sure is driffrent but that only makes it must play for all VN readers - it is not a perfect love story ;] but it good read anyway !

Kana Litttle Sister - old but great nevertheless !

Demonbane - one of the better comedy VN in english ! (the H-scenes have hilarious proportions tho ;p )

Sharin no Kuni - nice VN

Saya no Uta - weird and disturbing - but still great VN !

Family Project - Kazoku Keikai - good old school VN

Harem Party - another Fantasy Eroge VN

School Days HD - 

No.

Kana Litttle Sister - old but great nevertheless !

ugh a little darker than what I'm looking for

Demonbane - one of the better comedy VN in english ! (the H-scenes have hilarious proportions tho ;p )

played this. good game but god, for some reason all the videos and cut scenes were like three times as loud as the rest of the game. blew my eardrums out every time one happened

Sharin no Kuni - nice VN

already played

Saya no Uta - weird and disturbing - but still great VN !

definitely not moege

Family Project - Kazoku Keikai - good old school VN

I've considered playing this but I don't really think this is moege

Harem Party - another Fantasy Eroge VN

Already played, was gonna add it to my list but I felt it was more Nukige than Moege

After reading VNDB's definition (before they deleted it), I think moege might be more accurately classified as an uplifting drama-free read, like My Girlfriend Is The President (loved that one, btw). Even Da Capo, which it lists as an example of a moege, has a fair amount of drama in play. Where would the line between moege and nukige be drawn? It seems damn near impossible to do factually, and would all be up to the reader's opinions. I can see why they deleted the tag.

A moege is all about cute girls and romance whereas a nukige is all about sex.

http://vndb.org/v44 yumekui

http://vndb.org/v4028 koi sen

Yoriruri have fenne1st half,mia,mai,natsuki n sayaka route,,,50 to 60%. seems low but remember this vn is pertty looooooong vn.

koisen only got a route...a day???if u read with my speed

A prof, only one heroine, the rest is good

Yosu, played this only for sora route.

canvas2...the anime is horrid...inthe vn you can woo Saya!!!!

Otoboku, ah cmon....whts wrong with tht

Oh Harukoi otome is a moege too. mediocre but still pretty cute....

I actually liked Harukoi Otome.Or more specifically a certain nun heroine  :lol:

hm.....do u realized tht most of the time in heroine route,the bgm is always depressing?? very diff from common route, which is happy as a cat on heroin.... 

hm.....do u realized tht most of the time in heroine route,the bgm is always depressing?? very diff from common route, which is happy as a cat on heroin.... 

Eh well i said i liked the nun heroine i didnt say i liked the bgm.But i dont remenber Sonya bgm to be that bad,besides theres worse bgms out there.

I never saw a cat on heroin so i cant tell :P

http://vndb.org/v44 yumekui

http://vndb.org/v4028 koi sen

Yoriruri have fenne1st half,mia,mai,natsuki n sayaka route,,,50 to 60%. seems low but remember this vn is pertty looooooong vn.

koisen only got a route...a day???if u read with my speed

Oh Harukoi otome is a moege too. mediocre but still pretty cute....

http://vndb.org/v44 yumekui

http://vndb.org/v4028 koi sen

Ah okay thanks, unfortunatley I've already played both of these

Yoriruri

hmm i might pick this up

would you mind telling me in a spoiler tag which heroine it is?

did you play the other routes too?

downloded

Oh Harukoi otome is a moege too. mediocre but still pretty cute...

I tried this once, but the art style... which routes are good?

more moege

Period

quartett

Ef

Hinatabokko

Galaxy angel trilogy

Fortune arterial

koitate

enjoy~~~~~~~

Forterial, 3 routes translated

Koitate,2 routes(wanko seiyuu is the voice of main heroine)

Period

I really can't stand the art style. Also the complete and utter lack of breasts in this entire game. I can deal with a flat heroine or two, but seriously, have the artists of this game never heard of breasts?

quartett

just like with period, the art style isn't my favorite, though at least there are some breasts. How is the romance? is it cute?

Ef

Isn't this super dramatic?

Hinatabokko

already played

Galaxy angel trilogy

does this have H-content? I thought these games were All-Ages games

Fortune arterial

Already played

koitate

Already Played