Memories Off Series for Free

Yuuko

To celebrate the release of the upcoming new Memories Off game you can get the almost whole Memories Off series for free from DMM.
Schedule:

Note though, that these games use DMM Player so you probably need to use VPN to actually get the games (you probably can't even access those links I listed up without a VPN.)
However after you have gotten your serial key for the game, at least I didn't actually use VPN to download the game so it isn't that bad.

Edited by Kiriririri

Confirming that the links didn't work for me without turning on my VPN. The whole series is untranslated so don't have much use for these ATM, but they look cute I guess... :P

EDIT: I might just hoard them for the distant future when I'm able to read them though... :D

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

21 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

To celebrate the release of the upcoming new Memories Off game you can get the almost whole Memories Off series for free from DMM.
Schedule:

Note though, that these games use DMM Player so you probably need to use VPN to actually get the games (you probably can't even access those links I listed up without a VPN.)

Jokes on you, I don't need a VPN 8)