Hey everyone

dpantski

New to the forums and been lurking for a while before making an account to look for technical help.

This site is one of the best if not the best of its kind so I also wanted to thank all the contributors for their (sometimes hard) work.

Don't know if I'll post much but you never know.

Welcome to the forums! Do you have a favorite VN?

Hmm not really, probably the one I've gone back to play the most is Tsukihime. Recently played the Muv Luv series and while I enjoyed it I do tend to overanalyse and think to myself "that's ridiculous, why would that happen" or "that's silly, why would he/she do/say that?"

I don't have any manga/anime interest whatsoever so I sometimes find some of the plots and story archs to be so unrealistic that I have to slap myself and tell me its just a fantasy world scenario.

Hmm not really, probably the one I've gone back to play the most is Tsukihime. Recently played the Muv Luv series and while I enjoyed it I do tend to overanalyse and think to myself "that's ridiculous, why would that happen" or "that's silly, why would he/she do/say that?"

I don't have any manga/anime interest whatsoever so I sometimes find some of the plots and story archs to be so unrealistic that I have to slap myself and tell me its just a fantasy world scenario.

Haha no worries, I'm sure we all do that to some extent. Even I laugh at how ridiculous a story can get sometimes.