.dat save game file editor (Little Busters) anyone...?

MarcomiX

Hello.
I'm struggling.
I wish to hack my way to victory.
I need a save file editor for little busters, that allows to edit the character's stats (something similar to the Mass effect 2 and 3 save file editors)
Does anyone have it?
Does it exist in the first place?
(damn...winning the first match was difficult...winning the second is impossible.)

Just now, Silvz said:

But as stated in your previous thread, it is not necessary to win the minigame to go through the story. Since you don't mind hacking it, you wouldn't mind not winning, right?

....not really.
Not to win the match,for me, jeppardizes the entire experience. I tend to search the "perfect ending" in each and every VN.
For example: I'm going for Mio as my second route (actually, the fact that the game forces you to play ALL the routes just to unlock Rin's good ending, well...it's already deal-breaking as it is.)
Naurally, you'd want the grill you like to see you as a winner, not as a loser...am I right?
That's why I think it's important to be able to win the "final match".
I even tried the VmWare save state function, but doesn't work.
The only solution would be to hack the save file....but I don't know how.
I'd like not to give Cheat Engine a try tho.

Edited by MarcomiX

Just now, Dreamysyu said:

Well, I understand why somebody would want to do that for the fun of it, but just beating the mini-game regularly would be much easier, you know?

And I'm 99% sure that editor you're describing doesn't exist.

If that was possible, I wouldn't have to post this thread.

1 minute ago, MarcomiX said:

If that was possible, I wouldn't have to post this thread.

Yeah, it may be difficult, but it is possible. People do it. It just depends on how many times you try, really.

And, no, you won't find an editor made specifically for this game unless you make one yourself. I'm pretty sure most people who play it don't care about it enough to bother about making one.

Just now, Dreamysyu said:

Yeah, it may be difficult, but it is possible. People do it. It just depends on how many times you try, really.

And, no, you won't find an editor made specifically for this game unless you make one yourself. I'm pretty sure most people who play it don't care about it enough to bother about making one.

Maybe I haven't explained my situation properly. My apologies.
I managed to win the match during the first run just because Rin panicked a couple times during the match. When she panicked, the player is allowed to save. when saving, the "randomizer" resets and you'll get a different result everytime you load that save.. 

During the second run's match, Rin is (alas) way bold and never panicks. So, you're forced to play the entirety of the match. Of course, without Kengo, the chances of winning the match are very, very, VERY low. During a single Inning, they scored 10 points. While it's a miracle if I can score one or two point at a time.

The game is just too random. I wish to beat that randomness with over-the-top stats for each character.

That's why I'd be grateful if any of you can link me a .dat editor. It doesn't have to be made specifically for Little Busters, since my plan is to find one that is at least COMPATIBLE with it

Edited by MarcomiX

1 minute ago, MarcomiX said:

Maybe I haven't explained my situation properly. My apologies.
I managed to win the match during the first run just because Rin panicked a couple times during the match. When she panicked, the player is allowed to save. when saving, the "randomizer" resets and you'll get a different result everytime you load that save.. 

During the second run's match, Rin is (alas) way bold and never panicks. So, you're forced to play the entirety of the match. Of course, without Kengo, the chances of winning the match are very, very, VERY low. During a single Inning, they scored 10 points. While it's a miracle if I can score one or two point at a time.

The game is just too random. I wish to beat that randomness with over-the-top stats for each character.

That's why I'd be grateful if any of you can link me a .dat editor. It doesn't have to be made specifically for Little Busters, since my plan is to find one that is at least COMPATIBLE with it

If you're in a second run, you could potentially just go for whichever route you went the first time, skipping everything. This way, you'd finish the game a few times by repeating the same route which should, in theory, increase your stats.

I believe this is the best I can come up with.

11 minutes ago, MarcomiX said:

Ah, sorry then. Yeah, it's a feature of the game: after you beat the Rin's route, in the later playthroughs she won't panic in the mini-game.

Well, if beating the mini-game is that important for you, I may suggest deleting your current saves and starting the game from a scratch. On your second playthrough, just leave her route for later. Actually, after you beat some other route at least once (not Rin's), Kengo will join the team on the next playthrough, so after that the game should become a bit easier. Though deleting your saves will mean that you won't be able to use the skip feature in the common route, so normally I wouldn't recommend that.