Top 5 Fuwa member that got me thinking...

5 & 4

Spoiler

YVvVvuh.png
Global Mod Combo
why are those two use matching profile picture, are they dating?

Spoiler

The "Here" Guy
its just me or everyone notice that this guy use "here" and "there" on every sentences?
ogzdFZI.png

Spoiler

:Run:
The Special One
why is he so special that he has his own emoticon? i want one too!

Spoiler

The only one bee on fuwanovel
let me just say this: his behavior is beyond ludicrous...
[looks like this guy had been banned]
ihXDZqN.png

Edited by Huang Ling Yin

50 minutes ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

5 & 4

Reveal hidden contents

YVvVvuh.png
Global Mod Combo
why are those two use matching profile picture, are they dating?

Reveal hidden contents

The "Here" Guy
its just me or everyone notice that this guy use "here" and "there" on every sentences?
ogzdFZI.png

Reveal hidden contents

:Run:
The Special One
why is he so special that he has his own emoticon? i want one too!

Reveal hidden contents

The only one bee on fuwanovel
let me just say this: his behavior is beyond ludicrous...
ihXDZqN.png

I felt honored because you're think of me like that, and actually I like to thinking of you as well. So maybe in the future you may as well helping me to editing all of my posts if you dislike the word 'here' so much, and I hope you think about that prospect. I agree with you though that Barry was annoying (Also quite an attention seeking like yourself), so just think of his posts as spam if it could help.

PS - As for your saying in regard of ill-humored, may I asked the explanation in regard of that? Because I find that word was quite disturbing to me here, and so I hope that I could managed to resolved that misunderstanding there. By the way, in regard of humor sense for each people it's very different so maybe I couldn't think that this post as funny as you intended was and vice versa, so by say ill-humored was actually could be interpreted as rude here. Sorry and thanks in advance.

Edited by littleshogun

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

I felt honored because you're think of me like that, and actually I like to thinking of you as well. So maybe in the future you may as well helping me to editing all of my posts if you dislike the word 'here' so much, and I hope you think about that prospect. I agree with you though that Barry was annoying (Also quite an attention seeking like yourself), so just think of his posts as spam if it could help.

PS - As for your saying in regard of ill-humored, may I asked the explanation in regard of that? Because I find that word was quite disturbing to me here, and so I hope that I could managed to resolved that misunderstanding there. By the way, in regard of humor sense for each people it's very different so maybe I couldn't think that this post as funny as you intended was and vice versa, so by say ill-humored was actually could be interpreted as rude here. Sorry and thanks in advance.

nope, i didnt dislike your "here" or anything, it just got me thinking, out of curiously...

well, how do i say it, it just my quick temper (yes, i mad back then) and said that cuz you simply kill my joke, lets say we're from the same place, but you talk like you know me, its not like i angry at you though... and my apology if that made you uncomfortable...

Just now, Huang Ling Yin said:

nope, i didnt dislike your "here" or anything, it just got me thinking, out of curiously...

well, how do i say it, it just my quick temper (yes, i mad back then) and said that cuz you simply kill my joke, lets say we're from the same place, but you talk like you know me, its not like i angry at you though... and my apology if that made you uncomfortable...

I see, then once again I apologize in regard of that. So I think it's resolved now.

As for my writing of 'here', well one of the user also happen to point about that. So yeah it's pretty much my habit.

12 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I felt honored here because you're think of me like that, and actually I like to thinking of you as well. So maybe in the future you may as well helping me to editing all of my posts here if you dislike the word 'here' so much, and I hope you think about that prospect here. I agree with you here though that Barry was annoying (Also quite an attention seeking like yourself), so just think of his posts as spam if it could help here.

PS - As for your saying here in regard of ill-humored, may I asked the explanation in regard of that? Because I find that word was quite disturbing to me here, and so I hope that I could managed to resolved that misunderstanding there. By the way, in regard of humor sense here for each people it's very different so maybe I here couldn't think that this post as funny as you intended was and vice versa, so by say ill-humored here was actually could be interpreted as rude here. Sorry and thanks in advance.

fixed it for you :mare:

also disapppointed that kiri not on za list

Edited by Kiriririri

On 1/5/2018 at 1:22 AM, Plk_Lesiak said:

I've never noticed that *mind blown*

Anyone can tell where this image is from BTW? It looks super-cute. :3

hahah, me too, i just noticed recently...
idk, but sure they are siper cute :3

On 1/5/2018 at 9:09 AM, Kiriririri said:

disapppointed that kiri not on za list

maybe next time, on "Top 5 Fuwa member that i want to have sex with" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)