[Spoilers] "Eternal Heart": What the Hell is You Telling his Kid!?

Yeah Way

I think it's fairly common to tell close friends about your sexual experiences.... Maybe You sees Mare like that? the amount of details aside, that may be it.

Maybe... I can't wait until the translation's done; and I can find out what kind of relationship those two have. From what I can tell, they're father and daughter; yet Mare still fancies You (In a creepy way).

Maybe... I can't wait until the translation's done; and I can find out what kind of relationship those two have. From what I can tell, they're father and daughter; yet Mare still fancies You (In a creepy way).

Well, you can still view your son/daughter like a friend of sorts... And he could also just have thought something like "Well, her reactions are so amusing... I wonder what will her face look like if I tell her about when I had sex with Yume... Okay, let's try!"

or something along those lines.

Well, you can still view your son/daughter like a friend of sorts... And he could also just have thought something like "Well, her reactions are so amusing... I wonder what will her face look like if I tell her about when I had sex with Yume... Okay, let's try!"

or something along those lines.

Haha, I could see You doing something like that. I still wonder about Mare's fancying You though...

Ha ha, there as a scene like that in Kara no Shoujo too. The MC was telling a high school student about time he spent with his wife, and there was an H-scene during the flashback. I just assumed that the scene was there for fanservice, and he didn't actually include it in the story he was telling, but you never know...

• 2 weeks later...