Good jrpgs with romance

I always wanted to get into jrpgs, but I never had any time to play them. What are some jrpgs that have good romance and a good story in general. And I also would prefer if it was in 2D, Thanks in advance. (I can't read japenese, so It has to have translation)

Edited by SomethingFunny31

Try to look here

Though i must say, many people has strange opinion about romance in jrpg. You need to be more specific.

Most of them about platonic love, without kiss scene or even confession - and that 95% of all "romance" jrpg's, and recommendation of them(for some unknown reasons...)

Edited by ShinRaikdou

Chrono Trigger (There are many ports just look of the version that suits you best) and It's sequels Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity have some romance aspects but it's not the focus, overall it's a very good rpg.

Mother\Earthbound (Series): It's different from other JRPG, it's set in a modern setting, have some romance aspects but the majority of it is about friendship. 

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Play the 3DS remake if possible): It's a very dense game packed full of emotional moments, go for the sidequests if you're going to play 'cause the game is about that, one of this side quest is about helping a couple, not gonna spoil, also paly Tloz: Ocarina of Time first if you're going to play Majora's Mask.