FuwaSims - Put your Name on a Character

Tay

9402037435_7066787b3a_c.jpg

Announcing

FuwaSims - Fuwanovel's First Sims 3 Story

Come one, come all -- this is the chance of a lifetime, the chance you've been waiting for! I am about to produce a short Sims 3 story, and I'm looking for volunteers to put their names onto the characters! If you're interested in naming (or putting your own name) on a character, let me know via response!

How the Game/Story Works:

I will generate a few Sims randomly using the randomize buttons and play with as much of a hands-off approach as is possible. Any interaction on my end will occur only if it's agreeing with a sim's current desires, needs. Where this'll go, nobody knows!

What I need from You:

If you want to name/put your name on a Sim, let me know! If you have any other ideas for setting/etc. or if you have a particular challenge, please let me know!

If you're in the know about Sims 3 and need this info, be aware I'll be using the core game with the following expansions: Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime and University.

Dear Tay

The painting on the wall is crooked. Please fix.

Yours in sincerity

Rooke

Dear Rooke,

The OCD inside me will never rest again. The Sims 3 will forever be dead to me now. I will enter your name to this list to honor your perfectionist eye.

Yours in the bonds of truth, justice, and perfectionism,

Tay

Yours in the bonds of truth, justice, and perfectionism,

Tay

What strong, manly bonds we share. I feel like we've forged a connection between us during these troubled times. A connection that is utterly superficial and practically non-existant, but a connection nonetheless, and it humbles me greatly.

If you ever need anybody's help, know that Rooke will have your back bro! Need help hacking up your mother in law? Don't worry - I have an axe you can borrow! And don't bother returning it! Also, after the grisly job is done, I will write to you in prison to make sure that I, your manly buddy, am in no way connected to the crime. How good a friend am I?

If you ever find yourself being mugged by a crazed druggo, ring your good friend Rooke and I will shout at him over the phone for you! I will call him names, insult his mother, do everything I can to make him incredibly angry... at you! I will also give you a decent burial the next day. Because we are men, and this is what men do for one another :P

*Cough* Back on topic, I have a request for your Sims game (and keep in mind I have NO IDEA about the Sims, never played it, never watched anybody play it etc etc)

Have a character, name him death, have a drink every time he acts out a pun

Death is coming for you!

You have a date with death!

I gave death the bird!

Screw death! (This one deserves 2 drinks).

Voila, a Sims 3 drinking game :D

The rules for the game setup center on randomness. The first question: how many main characters will we have? The options: 2, 3 or 4. I will use Random.org’s True Random Generator to make these choices.

Decision 01: How Many Main Characters?

Min: 2

Max: 4

Result: 3

Decision 02: Which Names Will Be Main Characters:

Min: 1

Max: 11

Number Index:

1 Mimi Visual

2 Seymour Butts

3 Kenjin

4 Akrasia

5 Rooke

6 Death

7 CutieApple

8 Fuwa

9 Aaeru (wheelchair comment)

10 Fox

11 Nayleen

Repeat Results Will Result in a Re-Roll

Result 1 – 5, Rooke

Result 2 – 3, Kendjin

Result 3 – 3, Kendjin (re-roll)

Result 4 – 4, Akrasia

And there we have it! Rooke, Kendjin and Akrasia will be our main characters!

Do you guys care to choose their initial circumstances? House/Apartment/other? If not, I’ll start this and get the story going : )

I don't know anything about the SIMS, so I'll leave my character completely up to you.

Question though - is 'Random.org's true random generator' just a complicated name for 'dude rolling a 6-sided die?' ... even when there are 11 options to choose from :lol:/>

It holds true to its name, most randomly generated numbers on computers are only "pseudo random" in that they use some kind of value to base their numbers on which can make output predictable - those generated by random.org are truly random.