Reallive.exe Has Disappeared

I was going to start up Little Busters! again after a while, and when I clicked on my shortcut that I created, it told me it didn't lead anywhere anymore. So I investigated, and for some mysterious reason, the .exe file has disappeared. I remember playing it for a little while back in January, but I didn't touch any game files.

Is there a way that I can get just the .exe file from somebody?

Don't have it myself but isn't the most likely scenario that your virus/malware scanner quarantined the file? Might want to look at the appropriate logs. Could be as simple as restoring it and setting an exception. Well that's assuming it wasn't set to delete the file outright.

*edit* Well that's all assuming you trust the file in question or don't care. Always possible it was the victim of some other infection.

Edited by EdwardWongHPTIV

I once had a case where someone had listed the non-cracked .exe of a game as a malware file, so when I tried to install from the  physical disc, Avast automatically deleted the .exe file as it was installed.  It was as annoying as hell.

11 hours ago, Clephas said:

I once had a case where someone had listed the non-cracked .exe of a game as a malware file, so when I tried to install from the  physical disc, Avast automatically deleted the .exe file as it was installed.  It was as annoying as hell.

I've had that happen multiple times now.  At least every time it happens I get that ear-piercing ping noise and a pop-up so I'm alerted about what it's doing and know that I need to un-quarantine it.

34 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

I've had that happen multiple times now.  At least every time it happens I get that ear-piercing ping noise and a pop-up so I'm alerted about what it's doing and know that I need to un-quarantine it.

What makes it worse is that even if you list it as an exception, Avast will still quarantine it every time as long as the shields are active... so I end up having to disconnect the net and turn off Avast until I finish it...