Adding more completed VNs to fuwanovel

I just get this idea to help admins/moderators/other stuff to add more completed VNs to fuwanovel (As I didn't contact admins about this idea if they find it bad for some reason they can feel free to edit it/ delete it). We ordinary members can't add VNs directly to Fuwanovel but we can post everything that is needed for adding one so staff members can just copy paste it. As this is my idea I should be first to add one.

5613556920110514182716073.jpg

Aselia the Eternal

Company: Xuse

Release date: Oct 28, 2003

Rating: All Ages

Freeware: No

Genres: Fantasy, Gameplay, Romance, Adventure

EGS Score:

VNDB (http://vndb.org/v74) - VNTLS (http://vntls.org/project/aselia/)

Screenshot x 8

ss-013.jpg

109659_s1.jpg

ss-012.jpg

ss-016.jpg

109659_s7.jpg

SMCS-231-khoang-trong-sau-lung.jpg

109659_s2.jpg

ss-001.jpg

Summary: Yuuto has been taking care of his step-sister Kaori since the passing of both of their parents. Their life is hard, but they are happy together - at least until the day they are transported to a parallel world that they will later come to call Phantasmagoria...

In this world where he can't even understand a single spoken word, his sister is taken prisoner and her captors, calling him an 'Etranger', force him to fight wielding a sword that tries to control his mind instead...

Although he first accepts this fate only to protect Kaori, with passing time Yuuto starts to care for the fate of the 'spirits', the girls that fight alongside him, and other inhabitants of this world as well...

Team

JAST USA

Translator: cheese

Editor: Phlebas

Image Editor: Echo-Materia

Homepage (http://www.jastusa.com/aselia/)

Torrent (http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8308886/)

we've almost run out of things to upload

all we've got left are some old RPG/VNs and some really short doujin stuff.

maybe when those are done we could start uploading commercially translated stuff to the forums.

i can't put them up on the main site though.

also i can't put them up myself, it has to be some other forums user (or me using a different account)

(btw dont move this thread to the downloads section)

we've almost run out of things to upload

all we've got left are some old RPG/VNs and some really short doujin stuff.

maybe when those are done we could start uploading commercially translated stuff to the forums.

i can't put them up on the main site though.

also i can't put them up myself, it has to be some other forums user (or me using a different account)

(btw dont move this thread to the downloads section)

I am not really sure what do you think as there is actually alot of translated VNs that don't exist on Fuwanovel. For example Dengeki Stryker, Deardrops, Koneko Doumei, Zanmataisei Demonbane, Gimai - Hitomi, Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~, Anaheim Girl's Love Story... None of them are old RPG/VNs or short doujin stuff. I also don't get what you mean by commercially translated stuff. So to put it simple should I continue posting in this topic or not?

... For example Dengeki Stryker, Deardrops, Koneko Doumei, Zanmataisei Demonbane, Gimai - Hitomi, Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~, Anaheim Girl's Love Story...

Dengeki Stryker: Mangagamer

Deardrops: Mangagamer

Zanmataisei Demonbane: JAST

Gimai - Hitomi: JAST

Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~: Mangagamer

Those are all commercial releases meaning they are available to the general public simply by visiting the company's site and downloading buying it from there. Putting those up for download would spell a lot of legal trouble hosting them.

Anaheim Girl's Love Story: Some kind of HTML file, would need to investigate further Just looked it up, that is not a patch for the original game, just a website to have the translation available for side-by-side reading.

I am not really sure what do you think as there is actually alot of translated VNs that don't exist on Fuwanovel. For example Dengeki Stryker, Deardrops, Koneko Doumei, Zanmataisei Demonbane, Gimai - Hitomi, Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~, Anaheim Girl's Love Story... None of them are old RPG/VNs or short doujin stuff. I also don't get what you mean by commercially translated stuff. So to put it simple should I continue posting in this topic or not?

If JAST or Manga Gamer have localized it,we don't put free downloads to their VNs on the front page. You may, by all means, post your download links in the Downloads and Requests forum, though I would like it if you encouraged people to buy them instead.