Issue with Hoshizora no Memoria (SOLVED)

Ollie

I saw there's a Hoshizora no Memoria post already but the error isn't the same as mine and I didn't want to hijack someone else's post. I've actually had no problem starting it up or anything. I'm actually into Asuha's story line. The problem is a random error message pops up after a certain line of text and then it closes Hoshizora no Memoria after I press ok. I couldn't tell you what the error message says since it's in Japanese. It looks like this:

yfc.png

I'm running windows 7 64 through a virtual machine on my mac. My locale is set to Japanese, I downloaded the cccp plugin, updated direct x, tried running as admin. And yes I got it from fuwanovel. :\

It says an error relating to the data [somewhere] has occured. As for how to fix it, all of which I can think is to reinstall the entire game: I'd say it's a corrupt/missing file; make sure to back up your savefiles before doing so, though.

It says an error relating to the data [somewhere] has occured. As for how to fix it, all of which I can think is to reinstall the entire game: I'd say it's a corrupt/missing file; make sure to back up your savefiles before doing so, though.

I knew It meant something failed, I was just hoping it'd be easier than me having to re-download this. I'd assume something became corrupt. Would anyone happen to know where the saves are located? I don't see which file may be the saves.

As for the custom font, yes I did install it.