Yakuza VN

Dmork

2 minutes ago, Decay said:

The only other yakuza themed VN I can think of that's translated is Rose Gun Days, but I haven't played it. It's very different from G-Senjou no Maou, so I'm not quite sure it's what you're looking for.

The Yakuza is not really relevant in RGD, there are new form of organized crime, Primavera (basically, an association of whores), Caleb gang (don't remember their name, well anyway, they are an organization made up by ex-soliders), the Chinese mafia (dragon society or whatever...) and also Cosa Nostra (Castiglione Family, and.. brothers something, lol) 

Princess Evangile  :makina:  They're so lethal they kill people without even touching them...their victims bust a gut from laughing at their idiocy.

Here's a link to every translated VN that has the "yakuza" tag.  As you can tell, that's pretty slim pickings.  You should either learn Japanese or hope that one of the Big Three™ deign to translate a VN with a focus on yakuza in the near future, or settle for having a single character that's a yakuza in them.

If you're just looking for organized crime stuff there's a few mafia/gang-themed vns? Like Luckydog and Omerta (they're both BL though). Luckydog is also just a text translation and Omerta is a VNR community subtitle translation. But I also don't know anything that's heavily yakuza-specific and the VNDB tag isn't really helping here, cause people tag if the yakuza shows up at all/is a side character... I can, for example, say that No Thank You!! is definitely not what you're looking for. Nor is Dramatical Murder. If you hate BL all these suggestions are moot, which means I'm just saying the VNDB tags aren't necessarily helpful in this case...