Gradual Corruption VN

Jade

Just as the title said, anybody know a Corruption of Character VN where the corruption actually start from something small instead of immediately jump into Sex ?

As far as i know, most Corruption VN usually jump into 'Sex over and over' plot to make the Heroine fall but there's this one VN where the MC actually take time to know the Heroine and corrupt her using various method that go beyond 'Have sex with her till she break'.

So yeah tl:dr can someone suggest a Corruption VN that don't focus on sex only?

Not sure if this counts as it isn't strictly a vn the same way that Zero Time Dilemma isn't and it still focuses on sexual harassment as the primary "plot" motivator, but Itazura Gokuaku is a personal favorite game of mine. The basic overarching plot is the protagonist stalks and molests one of the heroines, while gathering info on them till they have enough to blackmail the heroine into engaging in sex acts. 

I should also mention that the gang-rape content is completely optional if that stuff isn't your thing and the endings are probably the happiest of any visual novel that focus on rape. 

Here is the vndb link

https://vndb.org/v1758

11 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Not sure if this counts as it isn't strictly a vn the same way that Zero Time Dilemma isn't and it still focuses on sexual harassment as the primary "plot" motivator, but Itazura Gokuaku is a personal favorite game of mine. The basic overarching plot is the protagonist stalks and molests one of the heroines, while gathering info on them till they have enough to blackmail the heroine into engaging in sex acts. 

I should also mention that the gang-rape content is completely optional if that stuff isn't your thing and the endings are probably the happiest of any visual novel that focus on rape. 

Here is the vndb link

https://vndb.org/v1758

That is quite interesting actually,

Though that 3D tags worries me since i predict my piss poor PC can't handle it. Will check though thanks! :sachi: 

7 hours ago, RedK said:

Harem Guild. It's pretty fun btw.

Already play that one and can confirm it's quite fun!

3 hours ago, Clephas said:

I'm almost tempted to mention Marionette Ito Tsukai... because the way they did the corruption in that VN was so unique. 

You already said it though, and since it got Mind Control Tag, i'll definitely play it! :sacchan:

There's a free OELVN, Home Invasion (they're changing the name soon), that sounds like what you're looking for. MC is using hypnotic music to corrupt his all female family with the plot of sex, but since the hypnosis isn't that strong he has to take things slow. Thing is, it is WIP so there is only the small stuff included in the current demos, the closest thing to sex is mutual masturbation.