A Profile

I know I sound like i'm beating a dead horse but..

1) Have you checked to see the folder is not read-only (properties, untick Read-Only, OK)

2) Have you moved the game out of your download folder, if you are still seeding it forces a read only state

3) Have you tried deleting any .sav files in the folder?

I know I sound like i'm beating a dead horse but..

1) Have you checked to see the folder is not read-only (properties, untick Read-Only, OK)

2) Have you moved the game out of your download folder, if you are still seeding it forces a read only state

3) Have you tried deleting any .sav files in the folder?

i did everything you said nothing has change i still get that error

but i tried to uninstall the eng patch the problem got fix, but i cant understand raw ..

[sorry my english sucks]

Ok guys, here's a quick translation. Bear in mind I know NOTHING about this stuff, so it might not make any sense >_>;;

Maybe it will be of some use though..

An error has occurred

File: common.ks Route: 2838

Tag: endlink (<-sometimes this will show the tag from directly before or after the error occurred)

Cannot convert from (void) to Object. Error occurs when a value other than Object is assigned to a context that has requested Object

Run the english patch again, if you still have the same error, try deleting the files in the folder shown below..

W5SrNbY.jpg

once you get in the folder, delete the files I highlighted.. you'll only see 3 files there since you haven't progressed into the game..

DUAHC7K.jpg

The game requires you to set your sytem into japanese locale, If you use windows and haven't done it yet, the instructions are in this link. But I think you already did since you were able to run the game.

And finally, here's the walkthrough I used..