Denpa VNs?(looking for untranslated)

inarutol

After I read Higurashi and Chaos;Head(the first half) I found out I quite like denpa. Got done reading Sayonara wo Oshiete and that was amazing, the game felt so oppressing and uneasy, I get why people say it's a masterpiece.(I don't like the fact that every route's epilogue is the same though)

So I'm going to have a try at Iwaihime next. Can you guys recommend me more titles and talk a little bit about them?(If the ending is unsatisfying please say so)

4 minutes ago, inarutol said:

Oh I just found out chaos;child has a windows version, ty for re-igniting my interest on it! And a C;C love chuchu lol.

I forgot to mention Subahibi, it's like at the end of the list because I heard it's a difficult read 

No problem. :sachi:

It's actually on a list of good beginner VNs that I found, I think that it's difficult not because of the vocab and structure, but because you have to completely understand what you're reading to get what the writer's saying. Maybe give it a shot? But like I said, I haven't actually read these yet (god knows I would kill to, though), so take this with a grain of salt and maybe someone will come and elaborate or correct me if I'm wrong.

mentioned few, partly not that well known ones, in another thread just a day ago (not all of those are pure denpa, but iwaihime is not as well)

adds UHMA to the list above, pretty short, but good for in between because it´s not that super-deep of a read.
---also i liked all of their endings and did no find them to be unsatisfying, which is something i too consider a literary cardinal sin, same as underdeveloped characters or inconsequent/pointless behaviour.---

54 minutes ago, inarutol said:

What about Umi Kara Kuru Mono? It's rating is kinda bad in vndb, but is it truly bad?

ayo i did put it on my list because it felt complete in itself, unlike a whole lot of other ones. some stuff in there was a bit clichee, but nothing major and the writing didnt fall flat as well (circletempo´s works are mostly written in a very simplistic manner). also keep in mind that most titles featuring denpa are niche in a niche, and thus the majority of readers wont like them anyway, or are simply unable of handling/comprehending its content, unless its something super-popular and well received where almost no one dares to say shit about it in public.

btw in which way is the rating bad on vndb, i mean it´s a little over 7 and that´s actually good, like to me below 5 is where disaster starts striking, but 7? think the ones i did rate highest ever were albatross & kawarazakike2 with 9,0 each, so--------

General recommendation for untranslated denpa here should be Subahibi, and I think it's not that hard to read though imo. Another recommendation here would be Shizuku if only this is first VN that was classified as denpa. Other than those two, if you still didn't play it then you should try Saya no Uta. Hope it'll help.