G senjou no maou ending (Spoilers)

nff21

8 minutes ago, nff21 said:

the violinst part i remember that . i knew shes  a violinst when shes a children but the last part in the epilogue i think it says  she become an actress instead violinst tough

Nope, just re-read the epilogue bit, and no mention of her being an actress, only a "world-famous violinist".  Dunno where you got that from.

8 minutes ago, nff21 said:

u playing steam version  or japan version ???

she is a violinist, the story tells you so many times and she is one because of her mother (a known violinist too) who was killed by maou when she was little in revenge of his father,

she got pregant at the time when maou goes to your apartment and haru kills him in the middle of the street (maybe it was a park) she decides to not let him know about it until he is out of jail which is 6-8 years later, the actual age his daughter (plus nine months) has at that point ,this again it told in the last part. I read the epilogue in japanese and the novel in English 

15 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

she is a violinist, the story tells you so many times and she is one because of her mother (a known violinist too) who was killed by maou when she was little in revenge of his father,

she got pregant at the time when maou goes to your apartment and haru kills him in the middle of the street (maybe it was a park) she decides to not let him know about it until he is out of jail which is 6-8 years later, the actual age his daughter (plus nine months) has at that point ,this again it told in the last part. I read the epilogue in japanese and the novel in English 

i knew the violinist part tough but prob i missread the last part or something . 

actually at the interogation the detective said the second pistol (which haru holding on) was empty tough so if the mc didnt shot maou he wouldnt be jailed either way.

1 minute ago, Dreamysyu said:

I personally didn't really like this visual novel that much, but the ending totally saved it from becoming a complete disappointment.

well me personally liked the vn but not the ending . the ending has impact in it but still theres something missing ...

himawari no shoujo (from same developer) its not that that good like g senjou no maou but the ending is more sastisfying imo .

On 03.09.2016 at 11:31 AM, Deep Blue said:

Spoiler

Protag was the one who killed Maou. Jail time was 8 years. And I believe you mean minus nine months.

6 minutes ago, Funnerific said:

Protag was the one who killed Maou. Jail time was 8 years. And I believe you mean minus nine months.

I meant to say that haru "kilsl him" she shots him first in the arm in the apartment and then they go to the park and kyousuke kills him there because it was either that or let haru kill him and go to jail (he knew that that was the plan of his brother all the time, he even screams to haru "stop, let's call the police") j the plan of maou was to get her arrested for his death but then again it was the same to him as long as their lives got ruined,
So in the end haru was the one who killed maou even if she wasnt the one pulling the trigger.
(and yeah I meant minus 9 months or so)

Just now, Deep Blue said:

I meant to say that haru "kilsl him" she shots him first in the arm in the apartment and then they go to the park and kyousuke kills him there because it was either that or let haru kill him and go to jail (he knew that that was the plan of his brother all the time, he even screams to haru "stop, let's call the police") j the plan of maou was to get her arrested for his death but then again it was the same to him as long as their lives got ruined,
So in the end haru was the one who killed maou even if she wasnt the one pulling the trigger.
(and yeah I meant minus 9 months or so)

its normal for her shot maou in the apartement since u would be panick is some terrorist appear in ur house . but the idiot part is haru driven by revenge so yeah . but even protag didnt shot maou , meou will not die eitherway cause haru gun was empty at that time 

2 hours ago, nff21 said:

did anyone here read ths manga? https://myanimelist.net/manga/23796/G-senjou_no_Maou_Comic_Anthology

i wonder if the ending is different with the visual novel tough

didnt read it and there isnt much info about it on the web not even in the japanese wiki page (that's as far as I will search info for it :P ) still the original story is from the vn (writen by looseboy) so I don't think you are missing that much

3 hours ago, nff21 said:

well me personally liked the vn but not the ending . the ending has impact in it but still theres something missing ...

himawari no shoujo (from same developer) its not that that good like g senjou no maou but the ending is more sastisfying imo .

[SPOILERS FOR SHARIN]

This ending when after a series of ridiculous events, main bad guy basically said 'fuck this Im out' and NOTHING gets resolved? :lol:

10 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

[SPOILERS FOR SHARIN]

This ending when after a series of ridiculous events, main bad guy basically said 'fuck this Im out' and NOTHING gets resolved? :lol:

[spoiler for sharin]

well idk what that old guy was thinking tough but still its satisfying seeing natsumi and ken together .

• 4 years later...