"Kaminomi" S3

Yeah Way

• 4 weeks later...

I just found out 10 minutes ago that there is only one episode left. So still in shock, not sure how they are going to finish off everything in one episode without leaving a big cliffhanger, if there is one. I feel like this season was rushed, especially the last few episodes. I find it difficult to follow to the point that i need to watch the last 5-10 minutes of the previous episode before watching the new episode. But that aside, I do like it and so far think it is a good edition as the 3rd Season of the series.

Just finished the last episode, and boy -- what a thing.  I freakin' love this show...  I'm so torn between wanting to let it end, and wanting more.

I guess Eldin's right (a habit of his, it would seem): finishing the manga feels very pressing now.  

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the 3rd season, and will have to say that not only is there an inconsistent theme between S1 + S2 and S3, but they left out a HUGE chunk of plot in between, so people who haven't read the manga would be saying "what the fak just happened?" as they transition from S2 to S3. 

Keima is still a jerk, and I hate how the anime is left "unfinished", despite how the manga still continues. 

What is this, Naruto?

Finished the 3rd season, and will have to say that not only is there an inconsistent theme between S1 + S2 and S3, but they left out a HUGE chunk of plot in between, so people who haven't read the manga would be saying "what the fak just happened?" as they transition from S2 to S3. 

Keima is still a jerk, and I hate how the anime is left "unfinished", despite how the manga still continues. 

What is this, Naruto?

the arc ended, so did the season but if the sales are good, we'll probably watch more