I/O Revison II - Question about routes.

Mkilbride

So you can pick one of four routes at the start, but are they meant to be played in order? Like 1,2,3,4? Ect, or...can they be played in any order?

Cause I'm like 10 minutes into the route and confused as all hell. I feel like I'm missing something. I was told this was a really good VN, but I really dislike when they start you off in what appears to be mid-story.

Which route you started, A, B, C, or D? If A well it's the right order there according to GundamAce (And you should got some impression about a schoolboy who had lost his sister and his father rarely at home instead of mid story). But if you started from either C or D, well it could be quite confusing because it's supposed to played after finishing both A and B route according to the walkthrough there. But if you still confused and turn out didn't like it, guess you better give up on I/O there. Well, good luck on your playthrough for I//O there.

18 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Which route you started, A, B, C, or D? If A well it's the right order there according to GundamAce (And you should got some impression about a schoolboy who had lost his sister and his father rarely at home instead of mid story). But if you started from either C or D, well it could be quite confusing because it's supposed to played after finishing both A and B route according to the walkthrough there. But if you still confused and turn out didn't like it, guess you better give up on I/O there. Well, good luck on your playthrough for I//O there.

Nah I started on D, because all the choices were given, I figured it must not matter what route you start on, because they're all unlocked at the start...but clearly not.

Thanks.

16 hours ago, Mkilbride said:

So you can pick one of four routes at the start, but are they meant to be played in order? Like 1,2,3,4? Ect, or...can they be played in any order?

Cause I'm like 10 minutes into the route and confused as all hell. I feel like I'm missing something. I was told this was a really good VN, but I really dislike when they start you off in what appears to be mid-story.

You should read the routes in alphabetical order. I/O is a mess, a ridiculous one, but calling it "very good" in a non-ironic manner is a stretch. Just roll with it and be ready to laugh at how dumb it gets by the end. 

2 hours ago, Basileus777 said:

You should read the routes in alphabetical order. I/O is a mess, a ridiculous one, but calling it "very good" in a non-ironic manner is a stretch. Just roll with it and be ready to laugh at how dumb it gets by the end. 

It looks nice, I like the art. I just heard really good things about it, but the dialogue is already pretty cheesy.  Still, alot of VNS dialogue is...but hey, I'll at least try and do a route.