Re:zero discussion (and some other non important Summer 2016 anime)

Nosebleed

15 hours ago, havoc said:

I even kind of hoped they would go for a alternative end, and possibly expand on the story and the world.
The world seems quite interesting after al, and a travelling planetarium would give plenty of time to explore it.

Well, they are adapting one of the drama cd's as well, as a kind of happy ending. I hadn't listened to any of them yet, so I'm even more hyped for the movie

14 hours ago, SilverLi said:

Watched the latest episode of Berserk and Re:Zero. To be fair. Nothing happens. 20 minutes just flew past me and I got that feeling of I want more.

But it's realistic! 100% accurate to the real life of real life and all!

:holo: 

Just now, Jun Inoue said:

@havocOh. My. Fucking. God.

That last scene before the credits. I'm laughing just at how hard I'm tripping right now xD

Fucking Re:Zero, what a beast show. Anime of the year no longer cuts it.

Well i for one one pleasantly amused at subaru finally starting to use what little of a brain he has the past two episodes.

But i do wonder how the show is going to explain this one without fucking up.

Just now, havoc said:

Well i for one one pleasantly amused at subaru finally starting to use what little of a brain he has the past two episodes.

But i do wonder how the show is going to explain this one without fucking up.

Well, let us remember that no one has ever known for sure this thing you and I are discussing right now. It could simply be a gross miscalculation by the humans, and it wouldn't be that far-fetched. It's them who just went and guessed what they did.

10 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Oh, so it's not Boku dake? nor Kabaneri? how surprising, anime of the year seems to evolve pretty quickly, i'm starting to figure a pattern.

....since i have my cousin home, no Re;Zero for me, guess i'll have to wait one or 2 days. :holo:

You don't really need to play hard to get. If you don't enjoy Re:Zero, leave it at that. You are on the vast minority, and I get that it hurts you how popular Re:Zero is but, with all my due honestly: no one really cares, mate. Re:Zero is an incredible anime and I'm sorry if you feel threatened in some way by it.

Or, if you act like this because you honestly feel that Re:Zero is shit, then I can only recommend that you either drop it or, if you want to understand it, start reading on analysis (btw, the whole psychological stuff is indeed realistic, no matter how much you hate it).

But, really, stop being so edgy and salty. I'll end up losing my sight after eye rolling so much at every single comment you make on howwwwwwwwwwwww casual and pleb Re:Zero really is.

That moment when you can't think of anything sine Re Zero is just being Re Zero. Oh well at least Zestiria is going back to Zestiria instead of continuing to Berseria. Sick OP by FLOW though.

4 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

You don't really need to play hard to get. If you don't enjoy Re:Zero, leave it at that. You are on the vast minority, and I get that it hurts you how popular Re:Zero is but, with all my due honestly: no one really cares, mate. Re:Zero is an incredible anime and I'm sorry if you feel threatened in some way by it.

Or, if you act like this because you honestly feel that Re:Zero is shit, then I can only recommend that you either drop it or, if you want to understand it, start reading on analysis (btw, the whole psychological stuff is indeed realistic, no matter how much you hate it).

But, really, stop being so edgy and salty. I'll end up losing my sight after eye rolling so much at every single comment you make on howwwwwwwwwwwww casual and pleb Re:Zero really is.

Every anime became a casual or pleb the moment their popularity soars through the roof. Every hipster and elitists knows that :holo:

12 minutes ago, Jibril said:

That moment when you can't think of anything sine Re Zero is just being Re Zero. Oh well at least Zestiria is going back to Zestiria instead of continuing to Berseria. Sick OP by FLOW though.

Every anime became a casual or pleb the moment their popularity soars through the roof. Every hipster and elitists knows that :holo:

I wonder if he feels threatened since the MC's power makes the show slightly related to Steins;Gate with the "time travelling"? :pyaa:

15 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Hehehe, i just love to mess with the Re;Zero fandom, go look at the fall thread, who was the very first person to defend Re;Zero? :holo:

Ok, finished episode 20, and here is my honest thoughts, i dislike the re;zero fandom but i like the anime, episode 20 is part of my top 3 of this show. 

Just now, Kurisu-Chan said:

Hehehe, i just love to mess with the Re;Zero fandom, go look at the fall thread, who was the very first person to defend Re;Zero? :holo:

Ok, finished episode 20, and here is my honest thoughts, i dislike the re;zero fandom but i like the anime, episode 20 is part of my top 3 of this show. 

So, basically, a by-the-book case of hypster hate. Again, we are not impressed with edgelord impersonations.

Just now, Kurisu-Chan said:

:holo: please, please, you really think i'll watch 20 episodes of a show i dislike? :holo:

That's not really related to the hypster hate. Hypster hate is related to fans and stardom. "I hate Re:Zero fans because they enjoy Re:Zero a lot." Those monsters! :conspiracy:

Just now, Jun Inoue said:

That's not really related to the hypster hate. Hypster hate is related to fans and stardom. "I hate Re:Zero fans because they enjoy Re:Zero a lot." Those monsters! :conspiracy:

Not really, i just happen to dislike the Re;Zero fandom, like the steins;gate fandom, the sword art fandom, the evangelion fandom....etc it's more of a philosophy of life, rather than anything, and here you're just trying to do an interpretation of what i say, being called hipster....Hahahaha, muhahahahahaha!

But yes, i don't find Re;Zero perfect, like i don't find steins;gate perfect, like evangelion isn't perfect, like Madoka isn't perfect, is that a problem in itself? you have whatever right you want to love and glorify Re;Zero (and i'm quite surprised, characters like subaru are generally hated) so it's good.