Anime title help

Novel21

I watched kids anime With Magic long time ago but I don't remember the name of the anime,

Here what anime it's about,

''It was about one girl With pink hair(I don'r remember her name) and she transfer to New School where she meet two other Girls and later they meet two animals, one was cat or dog and the other was bird, they could talk and after meet them, the pink girl transform into magical girl and fight the enemy''

That was I remember about the anime.

If you feel like reading my post about it, here goes.

Go Princess PreCure, from the reaction it was one of generally good PreCure season, judging from PreCure Live Journal community reaction who like this season very much. So much that one of the member wish that they got the sequel for this anime, and the reaction in regard of Mahou Tsukai PreCure was not so good from the community. For more info, actually it wasn't long time ago, but just broadcasted from February 2015 to January 2016. By the way, currently this season was 2nd best PreCure seasons.

As for the the girl's (The girl's name was Haruno Haruka) hair wasn't pink, it was more like red or auburn according to Wiki. And after she transform her hair was mostly blonde (Although had some pink though). And yes, Haruka was transferred to Noble Academy, in there met with 2 more girls (Kaidou Minami and Amanogawa Kirara) who will became her Cure companion later. After a while, she was also met with the dog (Puff) and the bird (Aroma) who could talk. Oh, and since this is PreCure, of course Haruka and friends will fight monster, in this season was named Zetsuborg.

I think that's all for my elaboration about this anime, and sorry if you didn't like it. By the way, did you find Go Princess was good, Novel21?

PS - To Asonn, I also remembered that in Madoka, there's only one talking animal (Kyuubei) and Madoka didn't transform yet. Oh, and the one who transferred to the new school was Homura.

PPS - Sorry for my nitpickings above, but I'd like to talk about this, if only a little.