Howdy! Are you doing fine, my traditional game fellas?

Forte

Oh dear, how I miss you so much, my fellas, traditional games. Not only you are charming, attractive, and healthy, you always give me invaluable memories. Hey, hide-and-seek, do you remember our first encounter? Do you remember how you fascinated me so? Do you remember how I knew many new things and places because of you? Do you remember how you helped me deepen my friendship with my childhood friends? And you, playing-tag, do you remember the day we first met? Do you remember how you made me run here and there without stopping? Do you remember how you filled my days with joy and laughter? Do you remember that beautiful treasures I found because of you? And also you, playing-house, I am truly thankful to you. You gave my imagination shapes and forms. You helped me realize my childish wishes. Oh, how I miss you guys. But sorry, I can't play with you any longer, since I'm a grown-up now. Grown-up aren't supposed to play with you, unless you want to be ridiculed, they said. Not only that, I heard that even kids don't play with you anymore nowadays. They're hooked up by those click, touch, tap thingies. They find that touching buttons, panels, and screens more fascinating than playing with you guys. You must be feeling so lonely. But I'm sorry, I need a(some) partner(s) to play with you. Unfortunately, no one's willing to be my partner anymore. But I'll always remember you in my heart, my traditional game fellas.

11 minutes ago, Forte said:

Oh dear, how I miss you so much, my fellas, traditional games. Not only you are charming, attractive, and healthy, you always give me invaluable memories. Hey, hide-and-seek, do you remember our first encounter? Do you remember how you fascinated me so? Do you remember how I knew many new things and places because of you? Do you remember how you helped me deepen my friendship with my childhood friends? And you, playing-tag, do you remember the day we first met? Do you remember how you made me run here and there without stopping? Do you remember how you filled my days with joy and laughter? Do you remember that beautiful treasures I found because of you? And also you, playing-house, I am truly thankful to you. You gave my imagination shapes and forms. You helped me realize my childish wishes. Oh, how I miss you guys. But sorry, I can't play with you any longer, since I'm a grown-up now. 

Grown ups play paintball. Think of it as 'hide-and-seek' combined with 'tag', but you have the added bonus of peppering others with ... paint.