How do you clear the save data in Comyu?

Mugi

Yeah some Vns place their save files within your documents folder inside a folder with the company name or inside saved games, those are just some possibilities if it's not in the same directory where the vn is actually installed.

Also Comyu is great and now I like you more because you're replaying it. :wub:

Looks like all of the reply above didn't give the exact location there, so I'll give the exact location. Anyway, if your OS was Windows 7, Comyu save location should be at Documents folder. If you checked Documents folder and you already played Comyu, there's should be a folder with name 暁WORKS. Delete the folder to clear your Comyu save data. Maybe bigfatround0 already give the solution back at reddit, but I'll post this just in case some other member here didn't knew where's Comyu save data location. Hope this help if you still didn't know.

PS - My OS was Windows 7. I didn't knew about Windows 8 or 10 though, but if your OS was 8 or 10, maybe you could search the computer using keyword I gave earlier (暁WORKS) to locate save file.

36 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Open command prompt

C:\> Format C:

<ENTER>

y

Pls

Someone might actually fall for this

Also, thanks for all the replies everyone, bigfatround0 solved it for me on Reddit. And I can confirm that what littleshogun posted works on windows 8 as well, for anyone else who may see this in the future.

10 minutes ago, Mugi said:

Pls

Someone might actually fall for this

Also, thanks for all the replies everyone, bigfatround0 solved it for me on Reddit. And I can confirm that what littleshogun posted works on windows 8 as well, for anyone else who may see this in the future.

I'd hope not. Most people these days don't even know what a command prompt is.