Day of the tentacle remastered happiness!

DarkZedge

All i wanted was to share my happiness over the remastered version of this classic coming out finally after such a long time being desired by many people.

I played this classic masterpiece back when i was kid with my older sisters and i absolutely loved it, ever since then and to this day every now and then i kept emulating and playing it but seeing it finally get remastered made me feel accomplished for some reason, maybe it's dumb but I really love this one :sachi:, it's in my opinion one of the best from the point and click era along with other classics aswell

So i felt like sharing my love and opinion of it with all of you and hoping to see other people share their experience with it aswell

That's about it, thank you Double Fine for doing this and hope everyone can enjoy it as i did and as i will again.:sachi:

9 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

also tim schaffer co-led the development for this game. this just gets better and better.

It's an amazing point and click adventure :sachi:

13 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Googled it; seems like a nice adventure-esque game with a lot of quirkyness

I've heard about this adventure/point-and-click games, and I liked them in my childhood, but they don't really appeal to me anymore

Well it is nice, a lot of people grew out of point and click games (I myself did too for the most part) However this game is something deeply rooted and that stuck with me, It's probably the only Point & Click I kept on re-playing from time to time.

1 hour ago, Canicheslayer said:

LucasArts ruled the 90's. Monkey Island 1, 2, 3 and Day of the Tentacle were great moments of the decade :sacchan: and with all the horrible events of Brussels, this remaster was a blessing, a bliss :wub:

Indeed Lucas Arts was among the greatest at that point in time, their games (specially the point & click genre) were simply amazing. I do agree that in times when such sad and horrible news as like the ones from what happened in Brussels some good news even if way smaller in comparison can make people happy and distract them :sachi: