The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

7 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

So it's Nosebleed team, eh? (how much he paid you?) :makina:

Anyway~ great story, Dergonu. Wondering how you get the idea to make story like that. :sachi:

He didn't pay me! :miyako:

*hides the 100 dollars in his hand* :rimu:

The story was actually Kaguya's idea originally, though it wasn't quite... this. He said that if I wrote a fanfic about him, then he would make me a board mod :wahaha:

Then I suggested that there was a battle between the global mods, where Kaguya killed everyone, and he said that if I put some acutal effort into it, then sure.

The part about making me a mod was obviously just a joke, but I actually wanted to write the story, as I thought it would be a fun little community event, and we had so many people join in, which made it so much more fun.

Then I just kinda started improvising, and my writing evolved as I got through the chapters, and here we are.

1 minute ago, Arcadeotic said:

By the by, Derg's writing sucked fantastically until the very end

That's how I roll! :miyako:

Allahu Akbar, I have killed the opposing team's leader in a glorious Jihad Kamikaze

I will now join my 72 well deserved virgin waifus, in weeb Jannah.

Glory to the true prophet, Nosehammed

Spoiler

For real though, nicely written, Derg. It's been a fun ride and I would never have dreamt that I would make it this far. Props to you, pal

On 06/05/2016 at 1:16 PM, OriginalRen said:

I checked this thread one time after it was launched. Why am I not surprised that Kaguya, someone who speaks to you the most on the forums and someone who always wants to be the center of attention, is winning right now by a long shot? If he loses, I'll eat my hat.

tumblr_mzqb2jq_Vte1qcf65wo1_400.png