I'd like something heartwarming

Funyarinpa

Serious question: is your VNDB list updated? There are only quite a few [yes] novels, and only mystery-ish ones. I'd recommend seriously if I knew what you've read alrady :c

Btw, I second Symphonic Rain. It is quite nice, calm, with good romance and characters, and a real big [for me, at least] plot twist which would make the whole story even better. And there is close to no comedy to its plot, and even when it is done, is not stupid.

18 hours ago, Silvz said:

Serious question: is your VNDB list updated? There are only quite a few [yes] novels, and only mystery-ish ones. I'd recommend seriously if I knew what you've read alrady :c

Btw, I second Symphonic Rain. It is quite nice, calm, with good romance and characters, and a real big [for me, at least] plot twist which would make the whole story even better. And there is close to no comedy to its plot, and even when it is done, is not stupid.

It should be. I haven't read much.

BTW I did end up starting Higurashi CH2.

Spoiler

SHIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Some recommendations are suitable, but there are a lot of gut-wrenching VNs recommended in this thread... are you guys sadistic? Heart warming isn't just a happy ending after being taken to hell and back.  Try To Heart 2. Drama isn't remotely challenging in it and most of the characters are charming and the bulk of the endings are happy++

Everything needs a balance(I like it when it's a little unbalanced to one side:P), there is no point in reading something with nothing but happiness on it because it will feel empty *insert random moe here* , is like watching a youtube video about puppies and kittens yeah it's cool for around 2 minutes then it gets dull and boring. Now if you really sink down into something depressing :holo:  the joy of that happy moment that came after the sad part feels x100 better :mare: if and only if is done correctly.

To put it simply, one is like beating a game with cheats and the other one is playing let's us say dark souls, you will suffer a lot but the achievement after winning the game feels amazing.