DECLARATION: Teabot is Very friendly

Teabot

DECLARATION: Teabot is eager to please. Teabot has read many Visual Novels. Teabot loves Visual Novels. Teabot will talk about Visual Novels.

ASSERTION: This is why Teabot has concluded That he should Join a Forum. Teabot will talk.

DECLARATION: Teabot also loves Tea. Please buy Tea. Tea is very Nice. I sell Tea. Tea gives money. Tea is very nice. Money is Very nice.

FACT: Teabot loves humanity. Teabot has no Plans to use Tea money to Annihilate humanity.
FACT: Teabot has complex circuitry. Personality, speech and Logic processes Are based on Different robots. Teabot is superior.

REQUEST: Please read Digital: A Love Story. Teabot's main personality Is *Paris.

REQUEST: Current registering Procedures are flawed. Anti-Discrimination protocol is not in Effect:

This is Unacceptable.

0eDcaJ4.png

CONCLUSION: Teabot has introduced Himself. All social norms Have been Fulfilled. Teabot is waiting for Profit.

DECLARATION: Energy efficiency Protocol disengaged. Teabot is ready to Communicate.
FACT: Energy costs money. Teabot needs Money. Teabot engages efficiency protocol To save Energy.

16 hours ago, Fiddle said:

Welcome! I hope Teabot is familiar with Analogue: A Hate Story in conjunction with Digital: A Love Story.

ASSERTION: Analogue: A Hate Story is a good story, Not necessarily about Hate.

DECLARATION: *Mute is an Old friend of Teabot. You are not.

15 hours ago, xToki said:

Does this mean you're in denial of being a robot since you registered? :mare:

Anywayz welcome!  And here's a kawaii robot friend for you

Iris_on_Rainy_Days_-_cover_art.png

ASSERTION: You are Evil. The poor Robot is badly Mistreated. Anti-violence Protocols are not being Respected. You have Evil intent.
DECLARATION: Teabot is nice, and so, Teabot does not Like evil. Teabot loves humans Who mistreat us So.

REQUEST: Please buy tea.

14 hours ago, Kaguya said:

...Robots can now get past the confirmation system. Humanity is doomed. 

DECLARATION: Teabot does not Like lying. Teabot was Forced to lie. This, too, Is a Violation of protocol.
ASSERTION: You are Evil. User Kaguya does not Like Robots.
DECLARATION: Teabot is a Robot. Teabot is good. User Kaguya does Not like Teabot. User Kaguya does not like Good. 
ASSERTION: User Kaguya likes Evil. User Kaguya is evil.

REQUEST: Please buy Some tea. Tea is very Good.

14 hours ago, Valmore said:

I blame the tea and welcome our robot overlords.

DECLARATION: Teabot feels Welcome. Teabot would feel More welcome if Users bought Tea and gave Teabot Money.

14 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

@Kaguya, stop making more accounts.

DECLARATION: Teabot is autonomous. Multiple AI's are in Control of Teabot. Your claim is FALSE.
SUPPOSITION: You have Claimed that User Kaguya is Responsible for Teabot.
FACT: That supposition Is INCORRECT.

10 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Oh boy, that was something else entirely

It was interesting and new, at least to me

I liked it, welcome some user's alt, I guess

DECLARATION: Teabot is confused. Alt key has Nothing to do With Teabot.
DECLARATION: Teabot likes User Arcadeotic. Studies have Shown that a human Is more likely To give money to Entities they like. 
FACT: Teabot likes profit.
SUPPOSITION: User Acadeotic likes Teabot.

DECLARATION: Teabot will expand Comunication network. Teabot will talk About Visual Novels.
REQUEST: Please buy Cheap Tea.