Is anyone feeling very good insiide their hearts?

Silvz

I honestly didn't know where to make this thread, but...

Is there anyone willing to give away their steam copy of Kindred Spirits on the Roof for free? I want to play it, but, if I do, I won't have money to other priorities. Since Mangagamer is ending their free steam keys, and I think this game comes with it, I'd like to ask one for someone who'd do that for me <3

I can't offer much in return, maybe my inconditional love and some puns in portuguese. The only promise is to have at least 20 hours at least marked on steam and make the copy worth it <3

[mods, if this is forbidden or in the wrong place, I apologise]

If you really wish to play the game right now, you got no choice but to buy the game yourself. Nothings for free nowadays no matter how nice and kind you ask people to without anything in return I guess... Such a cruel world we are living onto these days... 

Edited by Eclipsed
No offering illegal download links :<

Do not share illegal download links. Do not even offer to share them. That's not okay to do here.

@Silvz, this game does not come with a free Steam key. You can't even buy anything from MG's site right now. And once we're able to, all complimentary steam keys will be gone. You can't always get what you want in life, such is the way of things. Some day, some way, you'll eventually be able to afford it. Maybe wait until a Steam sale, when it will be discounted.

1 hour ago, Decay said:

Do not share illegal download links. Do not even offer to share them. That's not okay to do here.

@Silvz, this game does not come with a free Steam key. You can't even buy anything from MG's site right now. And once we're able to, all complimentary steam keys will be gone. You can't always get what you want in life, such is the way of things. Some day, some way, you'll eventually be able to afford it. Maybe wait until a Steam sale, when it will be discounted.

Understood and thanks for the warning! I wasn't aware of that. Apologies for my misconduct, I'll refrain from doing such immoral actions from now. 

10 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

It's a better love story than Twilight but nothing over the top. You're not missing much. liar-soft's Steampunk series are way better than this game imo. 

Hahaha I actually want something more light-hearted instead of something like steampunk, although I've already read the ones previously translated and want to read Gakhtun, although first I'd like to finish more cute stuff, like Koichoco and Kindred Spirits. But thank you for your opinion <3