Hiya.

namoooo

Hello, my name is namoooo and I enjoy creepy things. Also, bad at introducing myself without being awkward so let's describe myself already.

I'm a 19 year old boy who likes to read manga and gaze at lewd art. My hobbies include well, pretty much nothing but I've begin looking into 3D modeling/animation and I hope my computer won't brust into flames and started looking into graphic design but suck at it since I'm uncreative. I've also begun on learning Japanese because it's nice to know another language, especially one where most of my interests comes from. (Also waiting for translations is hell. No offence to translators, I'm just an impatient person.) 

As for signing up here, I'm pretty new to the VN scene since it didn't interested me before so I figured why not make an account on a site dedicated to VNs? You seem like a nice bunch. As far as my VN experience goes, I've only played Katawa Shoujo, Littlewitch Romanesque, and currently on MajiKoi.

I can only talk so much before I start boring people so I hope I have fun here.

See ya.

Hiya namoooo and welcome to the community. That's a pretty creepy profile picture you've set.

12 minutes ago, namoooo said:

I'm a 19 year old boy who likes to read manga and gaze at lewd art.

"gaze" at lewd art? :makina: You like creepy stuffs and still, you gaze at them lewdness. I think you're suitable to play Saya no Uta.

1 minute ago, ヤミハナ said:

"gaze" at lewd art? :makina: You like creepy stuffs and still, you gaze at them lewdness. I think you're suitable to play Saya no Uta.

It's only normal to gaze at them with lewdness. :3
I think I have Saya no Uta on my to-do list, it looks really interesting.