Looking for romance VN with badass protagonist

LastChild

just as the title said..

here's the list of VN that i've read :

Grisaia, Comyu, Princess Evangile, Majikoi, Muv-Luv, G-Senjou. there're still many but im gonna mention only VN with the criteria ( the rest are cute lighthearted VNs : Nekopara, Wanko to Kuraso, etc).

Majikoi's funny but it mostly comedy and friendship, boys protected by girls is not my taste. also the stories and events are random af.

Grisaia and Comyu are my favorite.

Princess Evangile are also good. cause boys saving and protecting girls are always awesome.

please recommend me VN like those two (romance genre, multiple heroines, drama and comedy are awesomely balanced, protagonist with good fighting skill). i prefer lonely atmohspere like both over friendshipness like majikoi and little busters (before anyone recommend it).

anything with protagonist saving the heroines is fine.

im currently thinking of getting koi to senkyo to chocolate and my girlfriend is the president at the moment.

edit : already have sharin no kuni, also i cant read japanese so dont recommend VNs without japanese translation. thanks in advance.

Edited by LastChild

From the narrow list of visuals novels that I have played, only a few come into mind

Caim Astraea (Freelancer ex-Assassin) from Aiyoku no Eustia 

Asagiri Kaito (Professional trained Oujo-sama bodyguard) from Akatsuki no Goei 

Kadokura Kou (Virtual reality Mecha-pilot) from Baldr Sky

From the narrow list of visuals novels that I have played, only a few come into mind

Caim Astraea (Freelancer ex-Assassin) from Aiyoku no Eustia 

Asagiri Kaito (Professional trained Oujo-sama bodyguard) from Akatsuki no Goei 

Kadokura Kou (Virtual reality Mecha-pilot) from Baldr Sky

are those english translated ?

Sharin No Kuni for sure, it's epic!

Sadly I can't find anything similar to it besides maybe... G-senjou No Maou has a badass protag, and there is some romance too.

finished both. was not bad.

eden, sharin no kuni, ef (renji doesnt fight but he is a badass)

by eden do you mean eden* ? sorry but i prefer VN with multiple heroines.

dont know about ef, i've seen the anime and not really interested.

Baldr Sky is so good that it's worth learning Japanese for it. It's like Gundam combined with Armored Core and Muv Luv. It also has amazing gameplay to the point that you will wonder if this is a VN or an action RPG. Heck, you probably can just use a walkthrough and play it for its RPG aspects and still not get bored.

Also one of its fandisc, DiveX is quite lengthy and also has decent side stories and has several cameo characters including Mayucchi from Majikoi, Murasama (Nitro+), and Shizuka from Scarlett. 

Oh and Kadokura Kou is one of the most bad ass protagonists I've ever seen that he earned a husbando place in my sig. :kosame:

Edited by CeruleanGamer

How I see it when people recommend not translated VNs to people that cant read Japanese

tumblr_lniv92GZsJ1qcn249o1_500.gif

It's fun showing the plebeians who only read translated stuff what they are missing out on the wonderful library of visual novels not knowing Japanese.  

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Mmmhh Fate/stay Night? You did not mention it and Shiro is quite badass in at least in a couple of routes. Even if you watched the anime, it's still worth checking out the VN.

Also Demonbane and maybe Saya no Uta, if you're in for some horror themed action (and utter nonsense, in Demonbane's case).

How I see it when people recommend not translated VNs to people that cant read Japanese

It's fun showing the plebeians who only read translated stuff what they are missing out on the wonderful library of visual novels not knowing Japanese.  

I didnt say that it was bad anywhere :^ )

actually, the reason i read only translated stuff is because i want to improve my english.

but it's true, VN heaven is only for people who understand japanese. too bad when it comes to japanese language, i literally know nothing T_T.

I didnt say that it was bad anywhere :^ )

actually, the reason i read only translated stuff is because i want to improve my english.

but it's true, VN heaven is only for people who understand japanese. too bad when it comes to japanese language, i literally know nothing T_T.

It's all good buddy. At least you know what to expect unlike some people. Just dont rush our fantranslators or tell them what to translate because I've seen things become sour that way. The English VN choices are still rich and there are plenty of good ones out there so feel free to consult us for any recommendations. 

If you are ever curious of more forced/darker themed vn translated or untranslated, feel free to PM me. Thats my specialty. :holo: 

Edited by CeruleanGamer