Uh, About shipping hentai stuff to Australia?

Zznbh

I want to import this: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=802136

Obviously not from Getchu directly, but some other way.

This is a visual fan book, the problem is, there is clearly a mark on the top right saying this product is 18+ only. And with a loli girl on the cover, I have a feeling that airport custom are definitely gonna check it. Though, I don't know if they're even allowed to open shrink wrapped books and check the contents.

Btw, lolicon contents are banned in Australia lol.

Edited by Zznbh

Probably wouldn't hurt to ask them if they could wrap it up inconspicuously, or even better, see if you can get a digital copy if there's an option.

For what it's worth though, I would not risk importing something like that over here. If you really want it, then by all means go for it. You already seem aware of the risks anyway, so it's up to you man.

Hi, I`m from Australia too and i have bought somethings that clearly 18+(mostly dakimakuras and Hentai toys, i did bought lots of them and one of them was this

And i didnt have any problem or whatsoever. So yeah i think its okay.

Well, the problem is that thing you bought is a um, toy pussy or onahole?  While it has a loli picture cover, there is actually no content that depict naked underage girls or any sexual contents.

A visual fan book is mostly artwork of hentai stuff, meaning half of the book will have naked girls and sex, in this case, underage sexual content lol. Unless you're telling me you bought dakimakuras that has naked lolis on it.

Hi, I`m from Australia too and i have bought somethings that clearly 18+(mostly dakimakuras and Hentai toys, i did bought lots of them and one of them was this

And i didnt have any problem or whatsoever. So yeah i think its okay.

Well, the problem is that thing you bought is a um, toy pussy or onahole?  While it has a loli picture cover, there is actually no content that depict naked underage girls or any sexual contents.

A visual fan book is mostly artwork of hentai stuff, meaning half of the book will have naked girls and sex, in this case, underage sexual content lol. Unless you're telling me you bought dakimakuras that has naked lolis on it.

Well...i didnt buy any lolis dakimakuras but i did bought many naked dakimakuras. Or like Yatsu said ask them to wrap ur pruchase because some seller do have services for that. 

Ok. Apparently there is a book store right here in Australia, where they sell the very loli visual fan book I want. Its not some shady shop either, its a pretty big chain. So how do they manage to ship lolicon hentai from Japan again?

Kinokuniya?

Ok. Apparently there is a book store right here in Australia, where they sell the very loli visual fan book I want. Its not some shady shop either, its a pretty big chain. So how do they manage to ship lolicon hentai from Japan again?

Kinokuniya?

Yes, that. Maybe they don't bother checking what they ship because they're a pretty legit shop.