Santa Hats for your Avatars

Fiddle

CgzxBvXK.jpg

#15 please ~~~ 

Well fit!

iQIHF5p.png

Ooooh if you can find one among those that fits my miku Avi i'd be most happy as long as it doesn't affect it's quality or goes above the size limit ^^ this is an awesome idea btw :kosame:

Nyeeeeeh, as mentioned in the main post, animated avatars are slightly beyond my capabilities, not to mention that if it's possible to make one that doesn't decrease quality, it's certainly beyond my comprehension. Yours would have very little space with which to fit the Santa hat regardless. My apologies.

Oh, no don't worry..it's alright ^^

Ooooh if you can find one among those that fits my miku Avi i'd be most happy as long as it doesn't affect it's quality or goes above the size limit ^^ this is an awesome idea btw :kosame:

editing that gif is a pain in the butt because you can't see her whole head so it's a painful process to add a hat that looks good, specially with the double ponytail I cannot make it look good. If you find a better gif where you can see more of her head I will do it for you.

editing that gif is a pain in the butt because you can't see her whole head so it's a painful process to add a hat that looks good, specially with the double ponytail I cannot make it look good. If you find a better gif where you can see more of her head I will do it for you

Is the one i have now any better? tried to get one where you could see her completely ^^ if it doesn't i'll keep on looking, thanks for the help too :kosame:

editing that gif is a pain in the butt because you can't see her whole head so it's a painful process to add a hat that looks good, specially with the double ponytail I cannot make it look good. If you find a better gif where you can see more of her head I will do it for you

Is the one i have now any better? tried to get one where you could see her completely ^^ if it doesn't i'll keep on looking, thanks for the help too :kosame:

im not happy with the results but that was the best i could do

iMK5TbY.gif

im not happy with the results but that was the best i could do

iMK5TbY.gif

Yay, it looks great :mare: thank you for making it... now i'll feel more festive ^^

With regard to the saving of adjusted avatars, I am obliged to mention that due to my ineptitude with which everyone is so familiar, I saved all the original avatars on a computer to which I currently lack access, and neglected to transfer them to my interim computer. However, if my memory of last year serves correctly, the trend was to revert to one's original avatar after the 12 days of Christmas (which end after January 5th), and I will indeed be able provide the original avatars at that time or a day after.

If any of you see this prioritization of the 12 days of Christmas as an assault on the separation of church and state, then I would firstly like to apologize for unintentionally inflicting this elitist political philosophy upon you, and secondly offer to find whatever the source for your original avatar was and provide that to you if you demand it now.