Hello everyone! Nice to meet you :3

Freezin

Hello everyone! I am Freezin and this is my first time joining a community where visual novel enthusiasts gather and meet in the digital world.

I am currently studying in certain fields of computer knowledge such as I.T security

(although I'm still pretty bad at many I.T related stuff ^_^ll ).

My interest in visual novels started when one of my friends introduced me to Little Busters!(which was also the first visual novel I played). It attracted my attention a lot because the visual novel contains a lot of elements on friendship. Although I didn't finish the visual novel, it taught me quite a few things on friendship. I intend to play Little Busters! once again if possible.

I have to thank ilegend who is one of the community members here for introducing me to Fuwanovel :)

Have a nice day, everyone! :D

Welcome! When I read, "I am Freezin" my first thought was, "Get this person a blanket!" Lol... oh the things being tired does to one's brain.

I have to thank ilegend who is one of the community members here for introducing me to Fuwanovel smile.gif

Did you two meet in college? I just responded to her post and noticed you both study the same things : ) (Incidentally, after responding to her post, I'm on a zombie kick. I'm trying hard to come up with a zombie connection to your post. Not coming up with anything, tho...)

Thank you, Kobato and the others!

Did you two meet in college? I just responded to her post and noticed you both study the same things : ) (Incidentally, after responding to her post, I'm on a zombie kick. I'm trying hard to come up with a zombie connection to your post. Not coming up with anything, tho...)

Haha interesting! And yes, we met and study in the same school. :D

You may be interested to know there is an ongoing project to send to Key (producers of Little Busters) a letter compiling fanworks on their series. If you really found it made an impact on you, do consider having a look! http://key15th.com/

Salute to you too! I have heard about this project too but I don't think I am able to contribute much to it so I will just be checking out the progress of the project as well as looking forward to the successful launch of it :3

welcome...

A lot of people recommended it (little busters). is it that great?

hmm... i'll try it after i finished this VN (still reading flyable heart ....)

Yes, it is a great visual novel! I enjoyed the story very much :D

Thank you for the links, Aaeru! I'm now currently waiting for the translation of Kud Wafter to finish. :D

I haven't seen the show before, but I will check it out one day, okami55 :3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh my, I really have not been back to this forum for too long due to personal life issues.

And nope, I don't have a blog haha. Didn't really like keeping blogs 

Welcome back! A lot has (probably) changed since you were last here.

Have a Kud:

-Kudryavka-Noumi-little-busters-32443269

Thank you! Haha, this Kud picture has always been one of my personal favourites and nice signature you got there :3

Welcome back to the forums...

Thank you ^_^

Yo!

Hi there! :D

Welcome! Play Katawa Shoujo.

Ah, I did played a bit of Katawa Shoujo in the past...just a little bit. Maybe I will pick up playing it again some time!

Welcome to fuwanovel!

Hope it's not I that have cryofreezed you, joke aside I think you'll enjoy it here.

Also I dig your icon and location.

Haha, you got a nice location too. I would love to visit such a place one day XD

hello and welcome :)

Hi :3

Thanks! Although I spent way too much time on adding the tip of her left toe, since it was cropped in the original. >.>

Haha, I would say that the time is well spent. It looks nicely done as well!

Hi there, welcome (back) to the community! :D

Thank you ^_^