Recommend me some good non kinetic VN please !

black-cat

here's the list of VN that i've read so far :

d9823324b7.PNG

Here's what i prefer :

- Non Kinetic, Multiple Heroin with Choices (if possible like Kamidori Alchemy where we have scene with all of the girl :P)

- No weak, pathetic, or heavy pervert Main Character. preferably badass like Yuuji (Grisaia), or normal like You (Hoshizora) and Masaya (Evangile).

- i kinda dislike it when the heroine is way stronger than the MC (Majikoi).

- With H-scene (the amount of it doesn't matter).

- Modern art style (not something like clannad or Air, though i like katawa shoujo, not sure if its considered modern)

- English translated, doesn't matter if its badly translated (cant read japanese at all)

that's all, Sorry i ask too much, i appreciate all kind of recommendation.

judging from your list - yu-no (it is not modern style, but quite good, so anyway check it), swan song

already checked it out.

thank you. but sorry, i'm not quite fond of that kind of traditional anime style.

i'm the type who cant really enjoy the story if it has visualization that's not interesting for me.

here's the list of VN that i've read so far :

d9823324b7.PNG

Here's what i prefer :

- Non Kinetic, Multiple Heroin with Choices (if possible like Kamidori Alchemy where we have scene with all of the girl :P)

- No weak, pathetic, or heavy pervert Main Character. preferably badass like Yuuji (Grisaia), or normal like You (Hoshizora) and Masaya (Evangile).

- i kinda dislike it when the heroine is way stronger than the MC (Majikoi).

- With H-scene (the amount of it doesn't matter).

- Modern art style (not something like clannad or Air, though i like katawa shoujo, not sure if its considered modern)

- English translated, doesn't matter if its badly translated (cant read japanese at all)

that's all, Sorry i ask too much, i appreciate all kind of recommendation.

- Kira Kira

- Phantom of Inferno

-Princess Waltz

-Shuffle!

judging from your list - yu-no (it is not modern style, but quite good, so anyway check it), swan song

already checked it out.

thank you. but sorry, i'm not quite fond of that kind of traditional anime style.

i'm the type who cant really enjoy the story if it has visualization that's not interesting for me.

That's hard to distict what you like and what you do not like in drawing, actually. For example that MuvLuv or G-Senjou have really generic anime drawing style, only difference from Yu-No is that it have more colors per pixel :)

Anyway, why not just go on VNDB, filter by language and year?

Edit: Uhhh.. I am blind.

Well since I can't help you I can at least use your list for suggestions for myself.

Feel free :)!

though some of it are kinetic (no choices) and h-scene focused which i disliked.

It seems we're similar in this regard, I don't like H-scenes either. I never liked kinetic novels, I'm only becoming slightly more accustomed to them now.

I profoundly dislike character based routes,  unless they're protagonist based like EVE, R11 or I/O. 

Unless there's a POV switch, yes. I never really understood why japanese scenario writers love that kind of storybuilding, Hoshimemo being the best example of how shitty it can get :makina:

Not sure why OP dislikes kinetic vn's; they actually tend to be the best in terms of storytelling and narrative, simply because they are what they are meant to be - stories.

I profoundly dislike character based routes,  unless they're protagonist based like EVE, R11 or I/O. 

Unless there's a POV switch, yes. I never really understood why japanese scenario writers love that kind of storybuilding, Hoshimemo being the best example of how shitty it can get :makina:

Not sure why OP dislikes kinetic vn's; they actually tend to be the best in terms of storytelling and narrative, simply because they are what they are meant to be - stories.

it's just a matter of taste i guess. the reason i read VN is because i personally like harem romance genre.

Kinetic VN is just like anime IMO. like it or not we have to accept the ending given to us. and watching anime is way more enjoyable.

there isn't any good harem anime out there while there are ton of good harem VN where we can literally choose the best heroine for ourselves. so yeah, there's my reason.