If your High School experience were a VN, what ending did you get?

Zalor

I got the good, romantically satisfying ending, albeit with the feeling that I could've been so much more academically. It'd have started off with me as an incredibly social difficult but fairly precocious youngster, who remained that way for 4 years before starting to slowly come out of his shell - coincidentally lining in with the gradual drop-off of grades. Eventually, I got into a relationship for the last year and a half of school, which seemed to develop pleasantly enough with little ambiguity of continuation (I asked her if she wanted to stay a couple after school. We're now engaged :wafuu:), and my final grades ended satisfyingly enough but not the dizzying heights expected of me at the start.

my school had (an I think it still has...) a very low percentage of females, it was the ideal place for an otomege.

I was quite lazy and I even repated an grade. Mine was probably the story of a protagonist who doesn't give the school a fuck, like Nishijo Takumi.

Edited by WinterfuryZX

I probably got the "True End" or something equivalent.  I met my high school sweetheart at 16, went through some trials, had a strict father, father eventually became more lax after we wouldn't stop seeing each other, married at 21, everyone is happy.  (Okay, married life isn't all fun and games haha.)

When we first met, he was actually going out with my friend, but I REALLY liked him and wrote him letters.  She ended up cheating on him.  I sneaked out of my house and crawled through my woods to meet up with him at the end of the driveway.  (To comfort him, of course. :p)  The moon was full.  We didn't kiss, but we talked until five in the morning.

There are many cliches in this story. XD

One of those ending where the MC didn't get with the girl. Although in a Visual Novel sense I probably would have been the glasses wearing best friend who gave info dumps. A lot of high school was more of me helping friends with their love life. It was fun though after a lot of Zany adventures ready to head off to College then screwed up majorly a few times.