So, has the new forum UI, features/layout maged to make you do something stupid?

havoc

Or is it just me who is a total moron?

So with the roll out of the new and improved forum done.
I of course just had to let my stupid side show up once again in a spectaculair fashion.

After all I just had to not have my followed topics displayed in the old fasioned way of latest commented first and I just HAD to delete all my followed topics in the process because I AM to much of a total moron to pay attention to the little hints that pup up when you hover your mouse over a button.

Yep I managed to actually delete all the topics I was following......:cry:
and there is unfortunatly no undo button.

on the good side i managed to get most of them back by going trough a part of my old posts and my memory.
and while i was at that i found this little piece of nostalgia, it feels so long ago but it actually wasn't. (altough it seems like the conversion was not to kind to it)

So everybody go ahead and laugh at my stupidity or post your stupid mistakes so we can have a good laugh at them. (in the mean time i am going to bang my head on the nearest wall)

4088bccb_simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpeg

I suggest doing a rollback so you can have your followed threads back

I was writing something for a class on word and didnt save it, I went to school and when I got back home my mom had turned off my pc so I lost my work which took my hours! everything because I didnt clicked on that damn save button

I learn that putting an image in

[/ spoiler] apparently don't work anymore. It just show the link

That or i'm just stupid

.........i can't even complain about being stupid properly. God i'm an idiot :vinty: 

Edited by Jade