Agarest Generation Of War Disscusion thread

Novel21

So after download Agarest Generation Of War serie, so did I want to make disscusion thread about it.

Since it didnt exit.

I want to talk everything about Agarest Generation Of War and this thread can be hints and tips thread to.

Like for they so have played and complete Agarest Generation Of War so can they give hints and tips for they so are stuck in the game or give tips how to Get more money.

And I Would like to hear Which there have any favorite characther.

And I have question Of my own.

Which order I'm going to play the game in?

Enjoy your miserable life. Grind until you die.

Agarest Zero is the second game but it is a prequel to Agarest GoW. I played the games in release order though. GoW, Zero and GoW2. But the correct order is Zero, GoW and GoW2. I only ever put effort into GoW and failed after 140 hours of gameplay. I can't really help you with that. :)

What you need to know about Agarest: Zero is that the entirety of Agarest 1's story mode is included and unlocked after you finish the main game. It only contains the event and boss nodes. Zero grinding.  It's a far better way to experience it, unless you want to be able to choose each wife, which isn't worth another 300 battles with a downgraded combat system.

Agarest 2 is set in a different universe entirely and has the same gameplay as Cross Edge. The PC and EU console versions have 2 CGs and a loli character removed from the massage mini-game. Also missing a DLC character. Personally, I find this game to be far better than the previous two.

I played it for like 50 hours or so and didn't really appreciate the grindiness of it. It's not like FF Tactics at all. The battle system is more like spamming moves that try to work together to create combos. Also the layout of each field is the same... No elevation, terrain differences like water or lava and it's like playing SRPG on a chess board. There may be marriages and waifus and all but the romance is stuck to 4-5 lines of dialogue and that's pretty much it....

What you need to know about Agarest: Zero is that the entirety of Agarest 1's story mode is included and unlocked after you finish the main game. It only contains the event and boss nodes. Zero grinding.  It's a far better way to experience it, unless you want to be able to choose each wife, which isn't worth another 300 battles with a downgraded combat system.

As someone who loved Generations of War (or Record of Agarest War as it was called on Xbox 360 NA), I played the Record of Agarest War first, then played Record of Agarest War Zero after, and thought it was fine. I loved the combat, and didn't really feel the "grindy" nature of it too much (this is coming from someone who doesn't mind grinding a little in game anyway). I even played through the original game twice, once for fun and the second to clean up the achievements by following a true path guide.

For tips and tricks, I recommend checking out the Playstation Trophies guide, and specifically reading the Roadmap section.

Record of Agarest War

Record of Agarest War Zero

I also have Record of Agarest War 2, but the combat was changed and it urked me a lot, and haven't continued past the beginning. 

So yeah, I slept many hours on the game, and found it really enjoyable. Though, the true definition of "grind" comes at the late/end game if you're going for the true end. There's some mega bosses you have to kill, and you have a lot of level grinding to do to kill them. I believe you finish thee main part of the game at level 70s, but you need to be like 250-300 to kill the final bosses for the true end. I left off in my second playthrough around 200 before my Xbox broke.