Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

eta101

Need Visual Novel with lots of H-scenes!

First time here. Need a visual novel that has lots of h-scenes and that can also be played on an android. Would be great if the visual novel itself is good but as long as it has a good art style and hot characters I'm fine. Also so I need English translated. Thanks!

Some computer VN's can be played on Android. On Visual Discussion boards [iIRC] there is a thread about how to do it, so it becomes easier for you to choose one :D

I'd totally recommend Kara no Shoujo, since it has a great story and a lot of H scenes [at least one for each girl, some more]

Haha, a few weeks ago I played "Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou" and let me tell you its HILAROUS! Although it was kind of difficult finding the correct place to download. The game centers on you suddenly becoming the banchou of your school (a banchou its like a young yakuza leader of students), so the world is undergoing a situation where people stopped having kids and the goverment pays a crazy amount to those who do. So you are basically going to all your city schools defeating the leaders of these. The way to win is like... You better see it yourself. But since there schools like military, your traditional japanese, the celebrity, etc. You get all these girls with H-Scenes. After you woo them you get this awkward game in which you have pragnate  them?XD But I enjoyed it thouroughly ಠﭛಠ.

On 03/10/2015 at 5:26 AM, Snaiki said:

Haha, a few weeks ago I played "Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou" and let me tell you its HILAROUS! Although it was kind of difficult finding the correct place to download. The game centers on you suddenly becoming the banchou of your school (a banchou its like a young yakuza leader of students), so the world is undergoing a situation where people stopped having kids and the goverment pays a crazy amount to those who do. So you are basically going to all your city schools defeating the leaders of these. The way to win is like... You better see it yourself. But since there schools like military, your traditional japanese, the celebrity, etc. You get all these girls with H-Scenes. After you woo them you get this awkward game in which you have pragnate  them?XD But I enjoyed it thouroughly ಠﭛಠ.

Can you tell me the link