FKING HORRIFYING <Canvas 2>

bogdankl

so i noticed yesterday that for some time now canvas 2 was lazying around in my hard drive<ever since someone made me curios to play it>, so i decided to try it out a bit <take a light break from reading majikoi s>, see if the game runs, if the text is displayed ok etc etc. So i start up the game and the main menu is in japanese but no biggie cuz the game and the options menu is in english <all right> so i start the game,everything nice and boring at first and then i nearly sh!t a brick when the characters start flapping their mouths, seriously that's fking creepy, is there a option to stop this? it freaking weirds the weebo in me

Not that i have a very huge interest in actually playing the game, I was curios enough to seek it out but I won't play it if i can't turn this feature off, it's really making my skin crawl, tho this may be because i'm not used to it but honestly... I don't even wanna get used to it

Seriously? I don't think that feature is that uncommon. Anyways, I'm pretty sure there isn't a disable option.

bummer, i have played quite a few vn's and i never saw anything like it, well whatevs, there's plenty of loli's in the school if you catch ma drift :lol:

Try playing the game, it really gets to you, especially in CGs.

I watched like 30 min and the CGs part (the girl was in a couch talking) was really cool, you actually don't see lip sync in cgs normally, we really do have different tastes, the vns you really dislike are my fav, looks like it's the same for art :P

it's called lip sync and when the novel has a really good production value aka a lot of money is tossed into them :P they often have this feature, enjoy it because you wont see many vns like this one.

i've seen better lip syncing in the muppet show

You can turn it off by switching screen effects to fast in the config menu.

thank god, and thank you sir, confirmed working