Jump to content
hsmsful

Fate/Grand Order

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Yeah, I don't actually know what you're talking about, screenshot it if you can?

Oh well, back to uninstall again. I will post it later after I'm done.

52 minutes ago, Jade said:

Just making sure but you didn't accidentally download FGO Chinese version right

Umm, no? I guess? :michiru:

Because, you know, on my 1st acc I can add you guys before, right? :michiru:

OOT btw, I just know now that Altera can be kawai af in extella :sacchan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Oh well, back to uninstall again. I will post it later after I'm done.

Umm, no? I guess? :michiru:

Because, you know, on my 1st acc I can add you guys before, right? :michiru:

OOT btw, I just know now that Altera can be kawai af in extella :sacchan:

I mean you can always accidentally install the Chinese ver on the new phone :P

I want to play EXTELLA :komari:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@seventhfonist425 this :

Spoiler

jZKRHiX.jpg

Anyway, this is the order what I'm doing before :

- Made 1st acc, made the bind pass and got the code

- Re-install the game on the same phone, didn't know that the code goes first in the first column, so then I thought that I didn't do the binding step correctly/the password incorrect, so I made a 2nd acc

- After playing for a while (and do some searching about that bind column), I tried to fill the bind code that I made during my 1st acc

- The code goes correctly this time, and I'm taken to the game, BUT it is my 2nd acc inside

 

3 hours ago, Jade said:

I mean you can always accidentally install the Chinese ver on the new phone :P

I want to play EXTELLA :komari:

Nah, I'm installing from the same DL history

Just go play it already, Jade :makina:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoeKyun said:

@seventhfonist425 this :

  Hide contents

jZKRHiX.jpg

Anyway, this is the order what I'm doing before :

- Made 1st acc, made the bind pass and got the code

- Re-install the game on the same phone, didn't know that the code goes first in the first column, so then I thought that I didn't do the binding step correctly/the password incorrect, so I made a 2nd acc

- After playing for a while (and do some searching about that bind column), I tried to fill the bind code that I made during my 1st acc

- The code goes correctly this time, and I'm taken to the game, BUT it is my 2nd acc inside

Ah, yeah, that's the Terms of Service, lol. Just hit the right button to say you agree.

And uhh, I'm not entirely sure what's going on...? Basically, that would mean that whatever your bind code is went to your second account, and... that's it. Using your 1st account's code should've brought you to your first account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Ah, yeah, that's the Terms of Service, lol. Just hit the right button to say you agree.

And uhh, I'm not entirely sure what's going on...? Basically, that would mean that whatever your bind code is went to your second account, and... that's it. Using your 1st account's code should've brought you to your first account.

Wait, so the code that I made is used to bind my 2nd acc? :michiru:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Wait, so the code that I made is used to bind my 2nd acc? :michiru:

...When did you make it? The code is made with the purpose of returning to an already-made account and therefore created... when you are already logged into said account.

If you've lost you're account, you can contact the company's support email and they'll ask you information and such to try and recover it, but I personally don't really know much about it.

Edited by seventhfonist425

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seventhfonist425 said:

...When did you make it? The code is made with the purpose of returning to an already-made account and therefore created... when you are already logged into said account.

If you've lost you're account, you can contact the company's support email and they'll ask you information and such to try and recover it, but I personally don't really know much about it.

I made it during my 1st acc.

It's strange, you know? Just now I tried with 2 device and binding code on my new acc (3rd), and it works just fine. But my first code just brought me to 2nd acc.

Meh, already sent email to them from week ago, but still no reply. Maybe I will let it go :salt:

Anyway, I will go with this new acc. Sooo~ like always, friend ID please :sachi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

I made it during my 1st acc.

It's strange, you know? Just now I tried with 2 device and binding code on my new acc (3rd), and it works just fine. But my first code just brought me to 2nd acc.

Meh, already sent email to them from week ago, but still no reply. Maybe I will let it go :salt:

Anyway, I will go with this new acc. Sooo~ like always, friend ID please :sachi:

Oh uhh, if you want us all to add you, it'd be easier if you dropped your ID here, rather than a million people dropping their IDs for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Oh uhh, if you want us all to add you, it'd be easier if you dropped your ID here, rather than a million people dropping their IDs for you.

Oh, okay then. Because I remember someone's too lazy to add here before :makina:

Here you go : 634-398-651

And first 10 roll :

Spoiler

sKTHBcG.jpg

Not bad for a start :sachi:

On the bad side, I don't think I can join the next event with this low lvl servants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

I still just use a custom program to keep track of mats, though seeing that I needed around 800 million QP felt bad

 

  Hide contents

 

All the materials that I lack:

1L5KTOJ.png

 

 

>150 Porn pages

Good frickin luck

26 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

Oh, okay then. Because I remember someone's too lazy to add here before :makina:

Here you go : 634-398-651

And first 10 roll :

  Hide contents

sKTHBcG.jpg

Not bad for a start :sachi:

On the bad side, I don't think I can join the next event with this low lvl servants

Ya dang lucky bastard :pyaa:

Also lost my account once, manage to get it back in just a week :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Is it just me, or king hassan's attack drop "more" star than other servants? Or is it that all assassin class do this?

Oh, and his NP charge too (Or it's just my assumption, again) :makina:

His stargen is good due to being an assassin and having a good presence concealment. His NP gen is also good but it's pretty much on his arts only or on a chain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Maybe I should roll on the rerun event. If I could luck out and get Dantes I could field... THE AVENGERS.

I mean, I already have J-Alter, Gorgon and Useless Tattoo Boy. Only one I'm missing is Dantes.

Do et.

Mostly so you can say 'Avengers Assamble' :Kappa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This boss rush was pretty fun, also double Merlin is broken as fuck.

 

YYUXLY8.png

~3k heal, ~20 stars, ~15% NP per turn (also Merlins gain an additional 5% and Illya gains 3%) throughout the entire battle. And Illya with all of those buffs one-shot pretty much every single big threat (Rider demon, Caligula, Amakusa took an NP + Arts brave combo + NP to kill, damn Ruler).

420,000 blaze it

ILNEHUF.png

I got greedy with my BASAKA, when I swapped Illya out for him when I had enough of her cards I didn't get lucky with the crits despite having 35 stars. Should have just thrown an absorption or +20 stars CE on him. He ended up dying, but he still did plenty of damage and allowed Mashu and the Merlins to mop up.

rC37QlV.png

Only took me about 2 hours lel

Oh, and smile protected

tCqGT6y.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's wayyy to slow Flutz :pyaa:

For fun i try Merlin Waver Mashu combo

uB0KdWT.jpg

Got bored halfway through and change to Jalter tho :wahaha:

BskWeYf.jpg

And finish it at turn 96

QPNsZPI.jpg

Mashu/Waver/Merlin not as fun as Tamamo/Waver/CasGil team though :rimu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×