Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

1 hour ago, MoeKyun said:

Alright~ Cleared Babylon earlier because of this 1/2 AP :sachi:

Now I can relax a bit until Salomon event~

Don't forget that only servants that have bond level 5 and above get bonus during the event :sachi:

The higher the bond the better the bonus

On 12/17/2016 at 3:10 PM, Jade said:

Don't forget that only servants that have bond level 5 and above get bonus during the event :sachi:

The higher the bond the better the bonus

I pretty much use the same team with a couple mixed in for specific needs, so all of my main servants are at least bond level 5, so I should be OK there.

Still need to finish Babylonia. I like the addition of no-fight stories that count as quests. Easiest 1 minute of my life. Fights are a tad annoying, but oh well.

11 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I pretty much use the same team with a couple mixed in for specific needs, so all of my main servants are at least bond level 5, so I should be OK there.

Still need to finish Babylonia. I like the addition of no-fight stories that count as quests. Easiest 1 minute of my life. Fights are a tad annoying, but oh well.

Babylonia story is filled with dem Bond Points though which is nice :Chocola:

7 hours ago, Jade said:

9 more to go!

I stayed up all night and finished through. I didn't want to take the risk of sleeping and not having time to finish before the update. I think I made it longer on myself a couple times by picking the free servant offered instead of a friend. I was using a guide online to tip the scales in my favor and would see a level 90 correct class high NP and pick him/her. It reminded me why I didn't for so long - my friends list has infinitely superior servants to borrow.

Helps that the last chapter was just a skip since I can't read Japanese. :illya:

10 hours ago, Valmore said:

No, I really think they're having Berserkers take ultra amounts of damage. And they get honed in on, too.

Almost through chapter 15 now. Man this is long af.

No, Jade is right, you're just being unlucky. I ran the usual Kintoki/Herk/Kekacock/Support Kintoki and stomped through everything.

18 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:
  Hide contents

(Sry it's orange, app to help my eyes was on)Screenshot_20161222-033741.png

Got Merlin.

Too fast! :pyaa:

Also first battle give like 2k BP i do hope the number will only increase

EDIT: Spendabout 5 10 rolls and all i got is shit lol

Edited by Jade