Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

You would still mats from Babylon to ascend them though :holo:

1 hour ago, Akimoto Masato said:

After reading this, I might start playing this! Thanks for the sorta review 

In here we're only talking about how bad/good or rolls though :wahaha:

55 minutes ago, Jade said:

You would still mats from Babylon to ascend them though :holo:

I can start Babylon on my main whenever I'm ready to. It doesn't sound as torturous as Camelot, which is good news. I'm still stinging from not getting Lolidusa on my main (for some reason, it tried to make it up to me with Caster-Gil, like that'll fly with me).

Just now, Valmore said:

I can start Babylon on my main whenever I'm ready to. It doesn't sound as torturous as Camelot, which is good news. I'm still stinging from not getting Lolidusa on my main (for some reason, it tried to make it up to me with Caster-Gil, like that'll fly with me).

It takes literally forever, even though I only had to restart like 3 or 4 missions due to a badly-picked team, I spent an entire day grinding it, and I still had to do one more chapter the next day.

41 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

It takes literally forever, even though I only had to restart like 3 or 4 missions due to a badly-picked team, I spent an entire day grinding it, and I still had to do one more chapter the next day.

Yeah, I skimmed a guide that mentioned how damn long it is, but I've heard the fights aren't nearly as much of a pain as the Grailed Camelot servants.