Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

2 hours ago, Jade said:

King Gil too stronk..

I for one, have no shame whatsoever admitting that i restarted the game until i got the Hero version

I've had to restart a bunch of times so far because 1 Tama doesn't do enough damage (because unlike Scat she has 600% NP damage, not 1200% BALANCED) and by turn 4 Gil can 1-shot with class disadvantage, and I've only ever had Hero gil.

Guess I'm just gonna go farm LB Bride CE since not a single support lancer has one :amane: 

Edit: Beat it, I just needed 2 Tamas with LB Bride CE :^) Also turns out if you purge his buff when he's at full NP, he'll Enuma Elish, fill up his NP, and Enuma Elish again in the same turn, which is nice if you have invulnerability anyway since he doesn't re-cast his buff until a turn later. Oh, and I never did get King Gil, not even once.

5 hours ago, Flutterz said:

I've had to restart a bunch of times so far because 1 Tama doesn't do enough damage (because unlike Scat she has 600% NP damage, not 1200% BALANCED) and by turn 4 Gil can 1-shot with class disadvantage, and I've only ever had Hero gil.

Guess I'm just gonna go farm LB Bride CE since not a single support lancer has one :amane: 

Edit: Beat it, I just needed 2 Tamas with LB Bride CE :^) Also turns out if you purge his buff when he's at full NP, he'll Enuma Elish, fill up his NP, and Enuma Elish again in the same turn, which is nice if you have invulnerability anyway since he doesn't re-cast his buff until a turn later. Oh, and I never did get King Gil, not even once.

Why not use Supoort Scathach tho. 

Her anti Divinity really usefull here.Though i can beat Gil thanks to my Tama critting him for 100k damage :sachi:

10 hours ago, Jade said:

King Gil too stronk..

I for one, have no shame whatsoever admitting that i restarted the game until i got the Hero version

Wut? King Gil is way weaker, you don't have to deal with that bullshit NP down so it's actually possible to kill him with NPs before 10 turns.

5 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Because all of my support Scats have K-scope equipped, which is super useful :jinpou:

:wahaha:

Im glad that one of my friend list decide to put NB Ces in the support :holo:

1 hour ago, Rose said:

Wut? King Gil is way weaker, you don't have to deal with that bullshit NP down so it's actually possible to kill him with NPs before 10 turns.

Yeah good luck actually damaging him within 10 turns too.

That Defense buff he got is no joke. I remember already in turn 6 of facing him and decide to NP him with Cu, Tama,and Scathach in that order and only able to do like 250k damage

Also 7 Mil campaign ! A rate up for the poster girl of OP Jeanne Alter! 

THEY R 2 WEAK!!111!

Did it yesterday while it was still hard. 

Spoiler

XLKesqQ.jpg

Raiko wiped the floor with the three little bitches from the first wave. Martha removed the buff block so Waver could put his skill up to buff Raiko. Used her stars to crit Amakusa to death and then removed Ozy's buffs with Martha's 3rd skill. Afterwards it was basically stall as long as possible for Raiko to chip away at Ozy and leave Nero to Golden. It worked pretty well, ended up with Waver George Kintoki vs Nero. Had to use my 3 CS and do a few soft resets to get the stuns from Kin's NP but I did it! Golden sparked that whore's ass back to rome.

iOcnI9k.jpg

Spoiler

e0DbvNvh.jpg

Walked in with this team, with the support being a Jeanne Alter with the Bride CE LB'd. Built up Medea Lily's NP to get rid of the poison and starting debuff, and heal, and switched in Medea to get rid of Ozzy's starting defense and attack buff asap (and then she dies because she has taunt.) My killing order was Jack, Amakusa, Ozzy, and brought Medea down a bit, and then took all the guts off Nero, and THEN finished with Mordred's AoE NP, to take out Lancer Alter (at full HP), Medea, and Nero all out.

Oh yeah, I ended up doing it too.

Also:

Spoiler

CuAkIecVYAAtNJ7.jpg

3 hours ago, Valmore said:

Corrupted smile protected:

Reveal hidden contents

CuLwN20WIAEJ8Ul.jpg

Side note: spun for J-Alter... got Arjuna. Not sure how to feel about that.

She doesn't even smile tho :Kappa:

As a side note, enjoy your Archuuni

Spoiler

Screenshot_20161007-162450.png

Welp, I uhh, rolled her. Immediately after maxing Angra Mainyu. But more importantly, it was done after getting two Super Successes in a row while leveling up. I really do think that getting something like that to show your RNG is high actually does mean something. This happened back in the summer event too. I'd rolled both Angra Mainyu and Tama Lancer after getting some Super Successes. So if anyone else wants to try it, you have my word to back it up.

Spoiler

banner_100874215.png

http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/tcs7mx/

Part 1

New option in Da Vinci Workshop: Rare Prisms
Will be implemented in re-runs of past events.
Allows you to exchange rare prisms for event limited CEs and event items (could be welfare ascension material).
You get these by burning 5* and 4* Servants.
You'll get Rare Prisms compensation for 5* and 4* Servants that have already been burnt or used for strengthening material in the past. (NP+ might be a thing)
Welfare Servants and EXP cards do not count.

LIZ

QfpUgUt.png

THREAD

On 10/1/2015 at 7:38 AM, Flutterz said:

Not a single 4-star servant was summoned that day

Spoiler

KK9WsHm.jpg

This was your first post in this thread. You SURE you started in September??????????? (This was also when you got my amazing Saber Lily support :sacchan:)

On 10/1/2015 at 2:21 PM, seventhfonist425 said:

;_; Now if only I ACTUALLY had a blue Saber...

Spoiler

Screenshot_2015-10-01-14-14-17.png

And man, this was where I was about a year ago. Times have changed.

24 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

This was your first post in this thread. You SURE you started in September??????????? (This was also when you got my amazing Saber Lily support :sacchan:)

I mean, that post was on October 1st, and that probably wasn't my first day playing since it was a full 10-roll so...