Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Not sure what you're complaining about, I beat it on my first try with an arts team :SmallKappa:

My team:

UeUbvC0.png

I got to Herc in about 12 turns, immediately switched Waver out for Tama, 1-Shot Herc with Shiki, and started spamming defense buffs and heals. The first 4 times Herc got his NP I used Mashu's taunt + invuln to tank them, so I got to turn 35 without losing anyone and reducing him to about 4 guts. Then he crit Tama for 12k through def buffs (RIP), I lasted a few more turns with Waver, but because I didn't have Tama's NP I couldn't refresh Mashu's cooldowns quickly enough so he rekt Waver with his NP, then killed Mashu a turn later. But by then he was down to 1 guts, so Illya punched the shit out of him until he was out of guts and then Quintetted his ass back to the dumpster age, and Jack didn't even get a hit off, so you could really replace them with anyone else with a decent single-target NP. Moral of the story is that Mashu is MVP :Teeku:

10 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Great, now just loan me your team. :salt:

All you really need is the Tama and to not have neglected your Kouhai (you did level Mashu's skills... right?), the rest can be literally any damage dealers (ideally one that is arts-heavy like Shiki but you might need Jeanne CE for that to work out) + a support to get you through the golem waves. Like I said, Shiki + Mashu + Tama did like 90% of the work, and two of those servants pretty much everyone should have and the third can be picked up as a support. If all else fails, just grind until you get a bunch of the +100% attack CEs.

First try as well.

Spoiler

i1d5Ox2.png

Charged everyone's NPs and got to Herk with pretty much no damage taken thanks to the def. buffs and Jack's heal. Got to use Asterio's NP once and then when I got it up again for next turn the fucker decided to crit him for like, 12k damage exactly when the defense buffs ran out. :Teeku: Mashu tanked two or three of his NPs with taunt + invul. and was at 100% because of the multiple hits. She eventually died and Sanzou stepped in to have Buddah smack him in the face twice and take one of his NPs with her taunt thus dying for the cause. Okita did nothing cuz Jack had been constantly NPing him and when her turn came he had no more lives in stock. 

Actually forgot you can remove the arts debuff so i spent the entire fight with  Waver, George and Gil dealing like <1000 damage per arts hit. :rimu:

Manage to kill him in my 2nd try, though if it's not for Herc critting Gil i should be able to kill him in my first try :wafuu:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20160928-224320.png

Wasn't intentional, but yeah, ended up being a defense + heal supporting a damage dealer. I didn't like the 3 berserkers, so I had the first wave taken out with Mashu tanking hits, and second wave taken out with Mordred's AoE NP. Then I immediately switched to Mordred for Artoria Archer. The Valentine is good defense, basically nullifying 3 hits. This worked until I took him down to 7 guts remaining. Then I failed to cover an NP and Artoria Archer died. And then I whittled down his HP by spamming heals with Medea (dat 100% NP skill) and defense skills with Waver and Mashu. This is also where I could get rid of their arts debuffs, so the damage was nice. Theeeen I couldn't cover an NP eventually and someone died, but by that point, he was at 1 remaining guts, where everyone else died, leaving Mordred and Nero, which was pretty good. The Versus CE is nice, for 3 turns, you get an 80% boost in damage, as well as a 40% decrease in damage intake. Pretty nice for a FREE CE. With it, I could do 80k damage with her BAB chain, and since he couldn't kill Nero because damage reduction, bam, done.

Welp, that took longer than it should have. I experimented with Charm for a bit, only to get hit by RNG, and none of the charms ever worked. Tamamo Lancer's, Euryale's NP and skill, and Stheno's skill, all of them failed, so I just sorta gave up. Running in with nothing but hard hitters didn't work either. Skimmed Flutterz's advice and took Mashu along for this team.

4 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20160928-224320.png

Wasn't intentional, but yeah, ended up being a defense + heal supporting a damage dealer. I didn't like the 3 berserkers, so I had the first wave taken out with Mashu tanking hits, and second wave taken out with Mordred's AoE NP. Then I immediately switched to Mordred for Artoria Archer. The Valentine is good defense, basically nullifying 3 hits. This worked until I took him down to 7 guts remaining. Then I failed to cover an NP and Artoria Archer died. And then I whittled down his HP by spamming heals with Medea (dat 100% NP skill) and defense skills with Waver and Mashu. This is also where I could get rid of their arts debuffs, so the damage was nice. Theeeen I couldn't cover an NP eventually and someone died, but by that point, he was at 1 remaining guts, where everyone else died, leaving Mordred and Nero, which was pretty good. The Versus CE is nice, for 3 turns, you get an 80% boost in damage, as well as a 40% decrease in damage intake. Pretty nice for a FREE CE. With it, I could do 80k damage with her BAB chain, and since he couldn't kill Nero because damage reduction, bam, done.

- and took Mashu along for this team.

Please trust and rely on your Kouhai more, Senpai

Everything was going well and as calculated, I spent Illya's CE guts at the first Doom, then sacrificed Waver and later switched out for Iri to sacrifice her as well... I should have put my Medea at the end of the party though, because she came out instead of Mashu, and eventually died, leaving me with no enemy buff purge and 3 servants... Luckily when the time came I procced guts on Illya's heal and shitfucked that stupid Hassan back to the stone age.

GaEGRjE.png

RUZMog5.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_20160930-110510.png

Oh yeah, this is the team I went in with. Realized I should've went into the fight with the Nero CE after, but didn't lose anyone, so it was fine. Healing is pretty important in this fight, to bring someone back to speed once they're hit with a Hassan death skill (and coming back from Iri's guts). And Waver to stall for a turn, lowering everyone's NP charges. Pretty powerful though, this front line makes the fight pretty trivial if you have Iri and Medea. Uhhhhh gooood luck if you don't have either. (Iri was free tho)

This fight is pretty rubbish, you pretty much have two choices - have a strong EMIYA with some supports to NP Seig a few times since he's the only archer with an NP that ignores defense, or get some archers with 2 buster cards, add some berserkers (or anyone else really, as long as they have 3 buster cards) and spam buster chains, that way each attack will do at least about 1k damage. Buster NPs in buster chains, buster attacks outside of buster chains, and extra attacks even in buster chains still do no damage though.

5 hours ago, Flutterz said:

This fight is pretty rubbish, you pretty much have two choices - have a strong EMIYA with some supports to NP Seig a few times since he's the only archer with an NP that ignores defense, or get some archers with 2 buster cards, add some berserkers (or anyone else really, as long as they have 3 buster cards) and spam buster chains, that way each attack will do at least about 1k damage. Buster NPs in buster chains, buster attacks outside of buster chains, and extra attacks even in buster chains still do no damage though.

No not really.

I use this team for the fight and manage to win on my first try with Mashu solo-ing 3491 HP Siegfried.

3diyOfz.jpg

forgot to change Medea lol

Damage dealer are Shiki Ass who let out NP like 3 or 4 times and Void who clear out the wyvern. I use Gilgamesh to clear out the second wave with his NP

Some ideas are to like, use Avenger, since his damage is fixed, based on [his HP when he uses his NP] to [his HP after the turn ends] x2 to the enemy. That, and damage boost cards like:

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Volumen_Hydrargyrum

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Land_of_Shadow's_Crimson_Lotus

to give that "divinity effect," since they aren't affected by the formula, though, they're not that great, just for if you need that extra push to the end.

Otherwise, just taking servants that have "ignores defense" in general for an NP is good idea, since 50k isn't all that much, it really doesn't matter what servant you bring, since Seigfried himself actually doesn't hit all that hard at all. Servants like Jack, Nero, Okita, both the Shiki's, they all shine pretty well here.

10 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Otherwise, just taking servants that have "ignores defense" in general for an NP is good idea, since 50k isn't all that much, it really doesn't matter what servant you bring, since Seigfried himself actually doesn't hit all that hard at all. Servants like Jack, Nero, Okita, both the Shiki's, they all shine pretty well here.

I tried Shiki, but when I buffed her with bride CE, 3 50% arts buffs, master damage buff, two servant damage buffs, a servant NP buff, and used her NP5 she only did 20k damage, so I kinda gave up on that idea.

New fight is pretty easy though, kill shitty Riders in the first two waves, then kill the 7 or so reinforcement mobs that come with Medb to remove her defense buffs (keep in mind that the last two are casters), ideally have a Jack sitting in the backline for when you've killed all the reinforcements, purge all of Medb's buffs and rape her with Maria the Ripper.

Welp, couldn't do this fight without the bride CE, RIP. Did everything else without it though, so I guess it's fine. I think King Gil would have been doable but Hero Gil is just too strong.

Spoiler

すべてを見たもの ("The one who saw/witnessed everything"? Something like that I believe.)

Wave 1
3x archer centaurs 36k/28k/28k

Wave 2
3x archer centaurs 61k/39k/61k

Wave 3
Gilgamesh 1,5kk de HP

>There are two Gils, Hero and King. Both will, at the start of wave 3, cast a buff that gives Gilgamesh an Attack Up every turn for 20 turns, each buff lasting 20 turns. In addition, both will drain all Servants', both active and reserves, NP gauge to 0% at the start of wave 3. They also have high MR (dunno if it decreases over time) and high crit ratings, and can cast Charisma and Golden Rule as normal.

Hero Gil:
>If his buff is dispelled, he will fully charge his NP, Ea your party, then recast the buff. In addition, he will drain all Servants' NP gauges to 0% again.
>Applies a player NP Power Down (lasts 10 turns. Cannot be removed.)

King Gil:
>Has 2 charges of immunity against buff removal.
>Once buff is removed, he will not recast the buff.
>Has a Special Defense Up = 100%, which decreases by 10% each turn until it reaches 0%. In other words, he is immune to damage the first turn, but gradually takes more damage until he takes normal damage at turn 10.```

Swap Lalter for Scathach 8/8/8 and that's my team:

Spoiler

sQtXmF3.jpg

1 hour ago, Rose said:

I think King Gil would have been doable but Hero Gil is just too strong.

Hide contents

>There are two Gils, Hero and King.

I don't get it, I've been reading that everywhere, that there are 2 gils, but when I did it, I didn't see anything like that. Can anyone explain this...?

Oh, and I basically cheesed it, happened to see a friend on my list with a maxed out Bride CE on a level 100 Scathach with all skills maxed and NP5. So I figured I'd just take it. Then I threw in Tama Lancer and Kiyo Lancer and rolled with it. Scathach alone dealt 700k with the plug suit buff and her skills on her. The other two just had to finish it off. Got off a few turns of stun from the NP, to Tama Lancer's charm, to the plug suit, so it went pretty smoothly. Oh and of course, Bride CEs on Tama and Kiyo. I put all Bride CEs together and threw it on to my Tama Lancer support.