4 Pics 1 Word

Snowtsuku

So 4 pics 1 word for any anime/manga/VN. No need to give sample letters, but you have to specify if you require a title, character or whatsoever.

A new one

562662_4606717132833_1846119182_n.jpgAnime title, apparently it's originally an anime. And the fourth pic is really just white

Previous 4 Pics 1 Word

2MAm5.jpg

Anime/visual novel Title who's translation is on going ;p

Something easy

15279_10200956983428975_2091264706_n.jpgAnime title tongue.gif

547895_10200820669340313_805261830_n.jpg

Anime/Manga title biggrin.gif

New one is Bakemonogatari.

But are you going to put all the pics yourself? Shouldn't you pass the hand to someone else when he wins?

(edit: Actually I don't want to go through the trouble of putting 4 pics together so I don't mind, it's just that it's how games usually work)

New one is Bakemonogatari.

But are you going to put all the pics yourself? Shouldn't you pass the hand to someone else when he wins?

Well anyone can post one. I don't really mind who makes the new one. If you'll make one, then go ahead.

And the answer is obviously correct.

and at your edit, I told you so. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not going to participate since my anime knowledge at this point is very limited but I will say this:

I think you should have each round in separate spoilers so they'd be easier to navigate. Also, a date and/ or time on when the rounds were posted would be nice too so something like this wouldn't happen again:

I can't relate those 4 images to Bakemonogatari..Could you explain?

Well I think you're looking at the wrong one. But anyway it's in the previous now.

Hitagi Crab

Mayoi Snail

Nadeko Snake

Tsubasa Cat

Added a new one.

He may or may not have been looking at the wrong set of pictures and just failed to notice how they related.

But if we put a date, then we eliminate the possibility of this happening.