Visual novels and W8.1

Silvz

I've recently bough a new notebook, and apparently I can't install windows 7. I recall seeing a list of VN's that work\don't work on Windows 8, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have a list like this, or know where the thread is?

And would you recommend anything to play VNs better in windows 8? No "change your OS", please.

Ever17 has a fix

Muv-Luv is just the game trying to preserve your love of VNs and sanity by not letting you play it properly

Besides those two, I don't know any other cases, however I've gotten most VNs I've tried to work and for the ones that didn't work I don't know if it was because of W8.1. The compatibility issues in general are WAY overplayed and I actually do not mind Metro UI all that much. 

If worse comes to worst, you can install an XP Virtual Machine on your computer and that should get rid of compatibility issues you might have with older VNs. Besides that, there is not much you need to do anyway. ^^