A Color Defender

Hey all,

Fuwsqui here. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, but given the mess that has currently been happening on the site, I needed to stop by to make sure everything is taken care of, ya know? Seeing that I am the defender of color here on the website, it's about that time I step out from the shadows.

About me? Yeah, I'm a squid. Pretty weird at times, but it's bearable to say the least. I'm kind of embarrassed about the size of my tentacles, but I sure as hell ain't shy when others are around them or anything. Did you know I have 2 older sisters and a younger brother as well? If you didn't quite catch it, I'm the green squid, as represented in the Fuwanovel color scheme. I bet you can guess my siblings colors as well. Who knows, maybe they'll pop up sometime in the future.

Anywho, check out this thread. It's got all the scoop on what's goin' on around here. Help us out, will ya?

/topic/10884-graffiti-game-mystery">http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/10884-graffiti-game-mystery

If you find information about the search, let me know via PM ASAP. Thanks again guys, and talk to ya later.

Hey all,

Fuwsqui here. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, but given the mess that has currently been happening on the site, I needed to stop by to make sure everything is taken care of, ya know? Seeing that I am the defender of color here on the website, it's about that time I step out from the shadows.

About me? Yeah, I'm a squid. Pretty weird at times, but it's bearable to say the least. I'm kind of embarrassed about the size of my tentacles, but I sure as hell ain't shy when others are around them or anything. Did you know I have 2 older sisters and a younger brother as well? If you didn't quite catch it, I'm the green squid, as represented in the Fuwanovel color scheme. I bet you can guess my siblings colors as well. Who knows, maybe they'll pop up sometime in the future.

Anywho, check out this thread. It's got all the scoop on what's goin' on around here. Help us out, will ya?

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/10884-graffiti-game-mystery

If you find information about the search, let me know via PM ASAP. Thanks again guys, and talk to ya later.

So it's your fault that Fuwanovel is now in black and white?