Schwarzesmarken Anime

RinXD

Purpose of this thread is to discuss the upcoming fall anime Schawarzemarken. Discussion can be but not limited  too expectations,discussion of the manga,and anything else pertaining to the anime.

Im hoping and a praying they get this one right as eclipse was horrible it had only a few reasonably decent scenes to it, The manga is rather dark and tends to follow the MLA vibe of death,destruction,and despair. So if they follow the manga the anime should turn our to be be pretty epic.

you say it, IF they´ll follows the original source with it & IF there´ll be enough financial backup to produce ~25episodes. otherwise its going to end in a rushed mediocre disaster, like many others.
would be a shame, cause the hype is undoubtly real

you say it, IF they´ll follow the manga with it & IF there´ll be enough financial backup to produce ~25episodes. otherwise its going to end in a rushed mediocre disaster, like many others.

would be a shame, cause the hype is undoubtly real

Im sure AGE is fronting some cash for it but it really all comes down to if its a 13-26 episode anime and if they follow the manga or VN

Im sure AGE is fronting some cash for it but it really all comes down to if its a 13-26 episode anime and if they follow the manga or VN

Schwarzesmarken is an LN.

It's way too early to say anything about who's fronting cash (Age might be very little involved in all of this) or if the anime will be 1 or 2 cour, imo.

I have a feeling this will be another trainwreck of epic proportions. The animation company knows that it has the viewers by the balls cause of all the MuvLuv fanboys that sat through Eclipse, when they should have left in protest after three episodes.

Total Eclipse was terrible in large part because the original material was terrible, and in part too because the production fell apart pretty hard.

There's no reason to believe they'll give the production to the same staff and/or the same studio after the disaster that went on in Total Eclipse (despite its fairly decent sales I think the committee must not have liked how this project went at all).

I'm looking forward to it1, Total eclipse was pretty damn good...for a little while...then it dragged on and it was the typical humans fighting human bs...Aliens are invading the planet, let's scrw them and fight among ourselves....IMO, not enough BETA action(even though there was plenty, focusing on TSF vs TSF was not that entertaining). If there is more fighting the BETA, then 10/10 would watch 

Well what made me fall in love with MLA was the death,destruction,and despair in the story line Total Eclipse really didnt capture any of that and had a happier tone to be honest

Well I think Schwarzesmarken will at least have more of that considering how close it will be to the beta front lines, while in Eclipse the Beta were just making it to the shoreline of continental east asia. While our main characters spent the majority of the show with a thumb up their bum in Japan.

I'm looking forward to it1, Total eclipse was pretty damn good...for a little while...then it dragged on and it was the typical humans fighting human bs...Aliens are invading the planet, let's scrw them and fight among ourselves....IMO, not enough BETA action(even though there was plenty, focusing on TSF vs TSF was not that entertaining). If there is more fighting the BETA, then 10/10 would watch 

Actually I like Alternative because of the infighting, I really hate that whole Independence Day idealism that humanity would willingly unite under America's massive cock during an alien invasion. People are inheritly selfish creatures that tend to do what is best for themselves in their small world and like holding on to their grudges even if it means killing themselves. I swear if I end up jobless and homeless after I get my degree I'm not going to crawl back to my dad, I would rather cut off all my fingers on my left hand and wait to die of blood loss. Saying that, Total Eclipse did fall flat on its' face when it came to the human infighting.

Well I think Schwarzesmarken will at least have more of that considering how close it will be to the beta front lines, while in Eclipse the Beta were just making it to the shoreline of continental east asia. While our main characters spent the majority of the show with a thumb up their bum in Japan.

Actually I like Alternative because of the infighting, I really hate that whole Independence Day idealism that humanity would willingly unite under America's massive cock during an alien invasion. People are inheritly selfish creatures that tend to do what is best for themselves in their small world and like holding on to their grudges even if it means killing themselves. I swear if I end up jobless and homeless after I get my degree I'm not going to crawl back to my dad, I would rather cut off all my fingers on my left hand and wait to die of blood loss. Saying that, Total Eclipse did fall flat on its' face when it came to the human infighting.

Actually they were in alaska for most the anime and visited russia to test a weapon .... also Schwarzesmarken is like a few years after the beta landed on earth

Actually they were in alaska for most the anime and visited russia to test a weapon ....

Was that Alaska? Damn, that shows how invested I was.

.... also Schwarzesmarken is like a few years after the beta landed on earth

Which is why the 666th squad consists of one dude and the rest all gals. I wish they had at least one more dude on the team to show that it was still early in the war (aka before the world started throwing highschool gals at the beta), at the very least the girls appear college age.

I hope that the intro theme this time is better than the one they did for total eclipse.. my god it was hideous! It was like listening a Britney spears song but in Japanese...

Well what made me fall in love with MLA was the death,destruction,and despair in the story line Total Eclipse really didnt capture any of that and had a happier tone to be honest

Well to be fair the first 3 episodes were really similar to MLA that's why until that point it was really good...then it was worst than muv luv extra.

Was that Alaska? Damn, that shows how invested I was.

Which is why the 666th squad consists of one dude and the rest all gals. I wish they had at least one more dude on the team to show that it was still early in the war (aka before the world started throwing highschool gals at the beta), at the very least the girls appear college age.